Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Croatia

Default Greetings from Croatia

Greetings from Croatia...
    I have seen like 3 persons here that are conected in some way with Croatia, and also I am rather new here, so decided to say hello to everyone.
    I am 26, male, from Rijeka, student...and I like adult baby lifestyle...

Here you have some very interesting topics, and I am very happy to be a member...hope to meet some good friends, bye

Hello Tillylenn, and welcome to ADISC! I love Croatia, it's a beautiful country. I went to the North coastal area (Pula & Rovinj) a few years back and absolutely loved it. The seafood is particularly amazing.

Would you like to tell us about your non-ABDL interests, or else a bit more about your baby side?

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm sure there are plenty of ABs and DLs in Croatia for you to meet. What else do you like besides being an adult baby, out of curiosity?

Thanx for wellcoming SirNapsALot and KatelynG...
    Non abdl interest...well, I am a student, so learn a lot...I like listening music(a lot), watching movies, jogging, I used to act in some local theater but recently I quit because of the free time...
    What I like? well, I am really quiet person, calm, and like to read sometimes, and love the nature, like to learn new things...love the sea, and sunny days (because it's always raining in Rijeka lol...)

What about you two? What do you like?

Welcome to ADISC! That's really neat, my roommate is from Croatia also, do you have any pets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by tillylenn View Post
    Non abdl interest...well, I am a student, so learn a lot...I like listening music(a lot), watching movies, jogging, I used to act in some local theater but recently I quit because of the free time...
    What I like? well, I am really quiet person, calm, and like to read sometimes, and love the nature, like to learn new things...love the sea, and sunny days (because it's always raining in Rijeka lol...)

Hello and welcome. I think it's amazing that we have a member from Croatia. Your English is quite good. I'm always impressed with people who can speak and write in more than one language. I guess we here in the U. S. don't have to make the effort, so we tend to not do well with other languages.

I'm a professional musician so I do well playing piano, organ and keyboards. I too enjoy reading and I write and publish. Like you, I enjoy getting outside. I ride my bicycle on our bike path which is surrounded by trees and runs along side a creak. It's very beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by tillylenn View Post

I read a lot as well. I stopped for a bit after I did my Masters, because it was non-stop poetry and novels for a year, but I've got back into reading recently. I like travelling, listening music, world cinema and cycling (again, it's always raining here - Manchester - so I'm straight out on my bike at the slightest hint of sunshine!).

Kanone:

No, I don't. I used to have a cat before. Why do you ask?

Dogboy:
    Tnx. But, don't be so hard on you. I male mistakes, a lot, especially grammar mistakes lol
    Well, I would like to learn play piano, but maybe in another life ... like the music, so learning to play guitar is on my wish-list...
    I too used to ride a bike, but now I live in another city so that is not so bike friendly environment...but I know the feeling...it's great...so you are a musician and biker...wow, I am a bit jealous

SirNapsALot:
    wow...poetry and novels...I like novels.
    And bike...now I am really jealous ...
    Manchester it's a beautiful city. I haven't been in England but like the country a lot. You have great history and culture.

Wow, you seems to be a very nice people, you two...It is my pleasure meeting you here.
    What about love, are you happy in love?
    In my case, I can't really say that I am happy but it is ok...I would like to find girlfriend with similar interests but meanwhile, I am enjoying my life in my style. I am very happy to find this place. I was in bdsm before that but can't say it made me satisfied...so, I think this will...I mean, so far I am happy...

Recently my love life has been a bit rocky, though it seems to be looking up again, so I'm somewhere close to happy with it! Thanks, I like Manchester - it's not all lovely, but some areas of the city are attractive, and like you say, there's a lot of cultural history (politics, music, sport) and then social history like the Industrial Revolution taking off here.

I find the (much debated) correlation between ABDL and BDSM to be interesting, though I'm quite changeable as to quite how strong I feel the connection is. I'm not really into the latter, but I get the appeal, and I certainly have some Kink interests.

I am happy to hear that.

Yes, there is correlation, but maybe through roleplay, like petplay maybe...don't know. It is not topic here, I think, but don't know if you heard about diaper domination. It is a behavioral method in USA for problematic children, but some opinions are that it is not good method (and I tottaly agree). And this method doesn't have anything with abdl. But is a combination of that two. I won't compare, because it can not compare but I know that I like abdl. Just maybe with some discipline when needed.
    But my opinion is that abdl is great when played with 2 or more little ones and mommy/daddy. Haven't tryed but it seems really adorable (better then maybe one little alone). So I think, abdl is more like a "family". It is more about love and care, and that Is what I like about it. And I like honesty. Children are honest,and I would like that more people are honest like that.