Thread: Patience

Default Patience

I am so anxious to live an ab life in my own space where I can walk around in only mi diapers and be able to be Timmy much more. I look at things I want to buy all the time and I'm very ready. How did you guys feel when you were able to finally live your ab life freely in your space? If you don't currently, how do you cope with it?

Question #1 is simple - It feels good to have some personal space to explore your little space without the anxiety of being discovered doing so. On a more general note, it's also just nice to have your own space to do what you like in - whether that's AB/Little stuff or not.

Question #2 is more complex - I would say that compromising with yourself is the key thing here. I don't think it would be healthy to suppress the part of you which you identify as Timmy. Timmy needs to get some time to diaper up, and whatever other little things you enjoy.

However, I think whilst you live with other people who are either ignorant or unreceptive to your little side, it's important to be discreet. It's fine to say you need a bit of time alone in your bedroom to read/listen music/work, and use that time to do your favourite little activities. It's less advisable to run around your room in a onesie loudly bashing your toys together, because unfortunately when you live with other people, your space is still part of everyone's home. So, in short, don't repress your little side because it'll make you sad, but be aware that there are boundaries and advisable ways of exploring your littleness when you share a home with others.

BordercollieTrigger

Hey my fursona name is Timmy The Cub and my real name is Timothy wow LOL.

If you are unable to express your little side, my best advice to you would be to find some other hobbies, something to keep your focus off of your ABDL desires. Consciously try to avoid anything ABDL related, block this and other websites if you have to, they will only add to your anxiety and desperation.

My situation is probably a little different from most of you on these forums. I am an adult and still live with my father, but it is a mutually beneficial arrangement. We both pay the bills and ensure the house remains in working order. At the moment, there is no practical reason for me to move out and leave him alone. I have shared my ABDL thoughts with him, but he did not react well. Although this was 10 years ago, I doubt he has changed his opinion, but I do not think he remembers. Either way, I do not wish to rock the boat and will not involve him willingly.

Up until recently, the only way I coped with my desires is by fantasizing, trying to reason with myself about why I was having these thoughts, and even trying to convince myself it wasn't something I truly wanted. My prospects were always slim and unlikely at best, so I let it affect me as little as possible.

Recently, however, I found an opportunity to decrease my anxiety and with careful planning and a bit of a "just do it" attitude, I bought a package of Depend Adjustable Underwear and later a package of Assurance Briefs, and having been wearing discreetly at school for the past two weeks.

There is still more I would like to experience, and I can only hope those opportunities present themselves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAaron View Post
    If you are unable to express your little side, my best advice to you would be to find some other hobbies, something to keep your focus off of your ABDL desires. Consciously try to avoid anything ABDL related, block this and other websites if you have to, they will only add to your anxiety and desperation.

My situation is probably a little different from most of you on these forums. I am an adult and still live with my father, but it is a mutually beneficial arrangement. We both pay the bills and ensure the house remains in working order. At the moment, there is no practical reason for me to move out and leave him alone. I have shared my ABDL thoughts with him, but he did not react well. Although this was 10 years ago, I doubt he has changed his opinion, but I do not think he remembers. Either way, I do not wish to rock the boat and will not involve him willingly.

Up until recently, the only way I coped with my desires is by fantasizing, trying to reason with myself about why I was having these thoughts, and even trying to convince myself it wasn't something I truly wanted. My prospects were always slim and unlikely at best, so I let it affect me as little as possible.

Recently, however, I found an opportunity to decrease my anxiety and with careful planning and a bit of a "just do it" attitude, I bought a package of Depend Adjustable Underwear and later a package of Assurance Briefs, and having been wearing discreetly at school for the past two weeks.

There is still more I would like to experience, and I can only hope those opportunities present themselves soon.
    I really don't think that suppressing it like that is a healthy idea. Most therapists will tell you that just "trying not to think about" things you like isn't going to make anything better - in cases where you're talking about stuff as serious as sexuality/gender, it can even lead to being suicidal (although this likely isn't a case of that severity). Finding a private place to indulge discreetly is definitely a more mentally healthy suggestion.

Timmy, you definitely can explore! Buy and hide diapers and little stuff that you like (pacifiers, bottles, toys, etc.) and play with it when you have time you can safely lock yourself in your room. That's how I got through high school, and once I was at college I could be much more open about it (warning: not everyone can be super open about it at college; discretion is advised). Some of my fondest memories are of cuddling the teddy bear I got from Goodwill (now lost forever ), wearing a Goodnite and fuzzy pajama pants, and laying in my bed watching My Little Pony on my PSP. It was quiet and undiscoverable by my parents but completely relaxing.

Thank you guys so much. I do have some diapers in my room and I wear at times. I even talked to some of my friends and told them I had a bedtime problem (which is actually true since I've started wearing at night my bladder has let go slightly, but I do not mind) and they're totally cool with it, they even go with me to buy goodnites sometimes. I will be Timmy when I have time, i realize that I have to give him time to be happy too thanks to you guys. I appreciate all of your replies.

P.S I'll be more patient about my future free space.