Thread: a shy puppy-princess appears!

Default a shy puppy-princess appears!

Hello! I'm Dani!

My husband and I recently got jnto this while exploring what she may like. We tried hypnosis which lead into a playful age regression experiment and... well, we both liked it.

She's shyer than me about these things, so I tend to be the one to get out there.

I'm a little, sometimes a little girl or a little pup-girl ( more along the lines of nekos than full on furry.)
    My husband? She's my mommy, due to being mtf trans. She's the best hubby and mommy.

I'm 22 years old, taurus, peruvian-new yorker girl stuck out in texas. How'd I get out here? That's another story for another day.

I'm very much into the age regression thing but, having some long-time incontinence issues, I don't like the diaper thing much. Instills the not-fun kind of shame in me.

Aside from being a little puppy-girl abomination, I'm an education major in college and I babysit a special needs child. another reason why I'm kinda "nooo" to diapers.

I hope to be a special ed teacher some day for small children!

Aside from that, I like to waste time on tumblr, second life, MMORPGs, roleplaying, and drawing.

I struggle with depression and anxiety very often , as well as dealing with stress poorly, which is why I take refuge in my newfound little space.

That's about all, guys. Hello and such!

Welcome to ADISC little one!

Great introduction and I will see you all over our ADISC forums.

Plane will take off soon so I hope you hop on it. Zoom!

Thank you!

I really hope I didn't ramble on forever and ever about things >~<

Quote Originally Posted by Danideer View Post
    Hello! I'm Dani!

My husband and I recently got jnto this while exploring what she may like. We tried hypnosis which lead into a playful age regression experiment and... well, we both liked it.

She's shyer than me about these things, so I tend to be the one to get out there.

I'm a little, sometimes a little girl or a little pup-girl ( more along the lines of nekos than full on furry.)
    My husband? She's my mommy, due to being mtf trans. She's the best hubby and mommy.

I'm 22 years old, taurus, peruvian-new yorker girl stuck out in texas. How'd I get out here? That's another story for another day.

I'm very much into the age regression thing but, having some long-time incontinence issues, I don't like the diaper thing much. Instills the not-fun kind of shame in me.

Aside from being a little puppy-girl abomination, I'm an education major in college and I babysit a special needs child. another reason why I'm kinda "nooo" to diapers.

I hope to be a special ed teacher some day for small children!

Aside from that, I like to waste time on tumblr, second life, MMORPGs, roleplaying, and drawing.

I struggle with depression and anxiety very often , as well as dealing with stress poorly, which is why I take refuge in my newfound little space.

That's about all, guys. Hello and such!
    Hello and welcome to ADISC! It's a wonderful to meet you, fellow princess of the puppy variety. I'm a human princess and I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

I admit that as a male-to-female trans girl myself, it's a bit.. surprising to hear you refer to her so much as husband. Not saying that there is anything wrong with that. That's just such a male label in my own mind and I definitely would be sad to be reffered to that way but I'm sure that it works for you two and that's what counts. It's definitely not my place or intention to change that. Just never seen that before so I was like, ohmai. That's interesting!

My mommy is also another male-to-female trans girl though, so that's pretty fun. She's the best.

You should like a super awesome person. I haven't worn diapers in forever, largely focused on the age-regression little aspects of things as well.. so there is lots of us! I hope you share your experiences, offer any advice you feel like you can, write up any blog thoughts you feel like. The skies the limit, this is a pretty awesome community!

Your other interests are fantastic! I've done a lot of those things too, so I feel connections. I love Tumblr but will never be Tumblr popular, always wanted to love Second Life but my experience with it was mostly terrifying do to fear, just got into MMORPG's.. I mean, you seem like a fantastical person in general! I used to dream of lot of being a teacher, and if I could pick any job other then the most amazing princess in the entire universe.. or a ballerina... or a gymastics star.. or... well.. teaching would be pretty high on my list anyway!

I have some more fun questions you could fill out if you are interested! It's totally fine if not!

1. What made you guys interested in exploring this? Have you always kinda had that Little feeling in you? Is this new?

2. How did you stumble on ADISC and what made you ultimately decide to join?

3. What's your favorite food!?

I hope you have the largest amount of fun humanly or puppily possible on ADISC. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC! It's a wonderful to meet you, fellow princess of the puppy variety. I'm a human princess and I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

I admit that as a male-to-female trans girl myself, it's a bit.. surprising to hear you refer to her so much as husband. Not saying that there is anything wrong with that. That's just such a male label in my own mind and I definitely would be sad to be reffered to that way but I'm sure that it works for you two and that's what counts. It's definitely not my place or intention to change that. Just never seen that before so I was like, ohmai. That's interesting!

My mommy is also another male-to-female trans girl though, so that's pretty fun. She's the best.

You should like a super awesome person. I haven't worn diapers in forever, largely focused on the age-regression little aspects of things as well.. so there is lots of us! I hope you share your experiences, offer any advice you feel like you can, write up any blog thoughts you feel like. The skies the limit, this is a pretty awesome community!

Your other interests are fantastic! I've done a lot of those things too, so I feel connections. I love Tumblr but will never be Tumblr popular, always wanted to love Second Life but my experience with it was mostly terrifying do to fear, just got into MMORPG's.. I mean, you seem like a fantastical person in general! I used to dream of lot of being a teacher, and if I could pick any job other then the most amazing princess in the entire universe.. or a ballerina... or a gymastics star.. or... well.. teaching would be pretty high on my list anyway!

I have some more fun questions you could fill out if you are interested! It's totally fine if not!

1. What made you guys interested in exploring this? Have you always kinda had that Little feeling in you? Is this new?

2. How did you stumble on ADISC and what made you ultimately decide to join?

3. What's your favorite food!?

I hope you have the largest amount of fun humanly or puppily possible on ADISC. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
    Regarding the husband thing, we're still working on that. She hasn't told me clearly which title she prefers, but I think from now on I'll leave it at spouse unless someone asks me to get more specific. I'm still getting a bit used to it since she told me about this after we married! Not that I have a problem, it's just.. oh gosh, I'm naturally going to slip up now and then. v_v She has told me she doesn't feel offended by it at all or anything. Even jokes that her preferred pronoun be Overlord since-- well, I learned about things on tumblr, and tumblr has given me the impression that everyone ever is supersensitive so I superworry now. Aaah. But she's understanding and patient with me if I goof up. In fact, even if I stumble like, " I love you, hubby. Wifey. Overlord-y." she'll giggle and pet my head.

You sound really cool too! I'm sorry I'm just kind of super awkward and rambly and I didn't mean for my intro to end up so long winded aaah. I'm nowhere near tumblr popular, but it's just a good time waster when I feel like procrastinating! And SL is just.....dress up time really.

I wanted to be an artist for a while-- a children's book artist, but seeing how stable the job market is for artists, I decided to go another route. Plus watching a special needs kid has been very rewarding, hence finally settling on wanting to be a teacher for special kids.

I've...always felt like being a little kid. A lot of my prior boyfriends had told me I'm very childish and youthful in personality, bouncy and bubbly when I'm happy and such. Always wanted to be able to stay this way. I don't deal too well with stress, and constantly wish I was a child again. So... yeah. It's not a new feeling to me. I was always nervous to bring it up though with previous partners, but, my spouse? We got married, gosh, why shouldn't I trust her with this after all? She stumbled upon it with me on accident, since while trying to find out what things she liked, etc etc hypnosis for funsies etc etc it actually turned out pretty fun etc etc here we are.

I found ADISC while browsing on my phone while the kid I babysit was napping, and decided to join. I really want to make friends in this community since I'm just...a very very shy and awkward person, I haven't had like a superduper friendship in forever. I've had a tendency to just close myself in instead of meeting people since anxiety is just terrible! This is an attempt to get out of that in a healthier way than i've got a tendency to do. Plus, I feel less embarrassed about being into this sorta stuff.

Food? Ilovefoodyoudon'tevenknow. Well. I kinda have a weird thing with food. Another reason I need my spouse with me-- if not I'll end up being "no food ever" and then going "ALL THE FOOD EVER". Anyways. I like the usual junk foods people like, like pizza and sandwiches and french fries. I'm Peruvian, so I've got a love for Peruvian food for sure. I also am very fond of Japanese food and the typical american-Chinese food. I like fancy desserts too. I already learned how to make cream puffs on my own, now I just need to learn to make macarons perfectly.

Thank you so much and I'm very glad to meet you, Arietta!

**EDIT**

Husband has hijacked the computer to say that I am indeed husband. I have no issue with the term, and I don't tie my marital role to how I perceive myself in regards to the rest of society. Nor do I care two poops if people end up calling me a dude. I look like one, and it's just a word. There may also be an issue of trying to figure myself out and where I fit into everything.

This was really just an excuse to edit her post.

Quote Originally Posted by Danideer View Post
    Regarding the husband thing, we're still working on that. She hasn't told me clearly which title she prefers, but I think from now on I'll leave it at spouse unless someone asks me to get more specific. I'm still getting a bit used to it since she told me about this after we married! Not that I have a problem, it's just.. oh gosh, I'm naturally going to slip up now and then. v_v She has told me she doesn't feel offended by it at all or anything. Even jokes that her preferred pronoun be Overlord since-- well, I learned about things on tumblr, and tumblr has given me the impression that everyone ever is supersensitive so I superworry now. Aaah. But she's understanding and patient with me if I goof up. In fact, even if I stumble like, " I love you, hubby. Wifey. Overlord-y." she'll giggle and pet my head.

You sound really cool too! I'm sorry I'm just kind of super awkward and rambly and I didn't mean for my intro to end up so long winded aaah. I'm nowhere near tumblr popular, but it's just a good time waster when I feel like procrastinating! And SL is just.....dress up time really.

I wanted to be an artist for a while-- a children's book artist, but seeing how stable the job market is for artists, I decided to go another route. Plus watching a special needs kid has been very rewarding, hence finally settling on wanting to be a teacher for special kids.

I've...always felt like being a little kid. A lot of my prior boyfriends had told me I'm very childish and youthful in personality, bouncy and bubbly when I'm happy and such. Always wanted to be able to stay this way. I don't deal too well with stress, and constantly wish I was a child again. So... yeah. It's not a new feeling to me. I was always nervous to bring it up though with previous partners, but, my spouse? We got married, gosh, why shouldn't I trust her with this after all? She stumbled upon it with me on accident, since while trying to find out what things she liked, etc etc hypnosis for funsies etc etc it actually turned out pretty fun etc etc here we are.

I found ADISC while browsing on my phone while the kid I babysit was napping, and decided to join. I really want to make friends in this community since I'm just...a very very shy and awkward person, I haven't had like a superduper friendship in forever. I've had a tendency to just close myself in instead of meeting people since anxiety is just terrible! This is an attempt to get out of that in a healthier way than i've got a tendency to do. Plus, I feel less embarrassed about being into this sorta stuff.

Food? Ilovefoodyoudon'tevenknow. Well. I kinda have a weird thing with food. Another reason I need my spouse with me-- if not I'll end up being "no food ever" and then going "ALL THE FOOD EVER". Anyways. I like the usual junk foods people like, like pizza and sandwiches and french fries. I'm Peruvian, so I've got a love for Peruvian food for sure. I also am very fond of Japanese food and the typical american-Chinese food. I like fancy desserts too. I already learned how to make cream puffs on my own, now I just need to learn to make macarons perfectly.

Thank you so much and I'm very glad to meet you, Arietta!

**EDIT**

Husband has hijacked the computer to say that I am indeed husband. I have no issue with the term, and I don't tie my marital role to how I perceive myself in regards to the rest of society. Nor do I care two poops if people end up calling me a dude. I look like one, and it's just a word. There may also be an issue of trying to figure myself out and where I fit into everything.

This was really just an excuse to edit her post.
    I'm just glad you two are happy. ^_^ That's what matters in the end, all the other things are just words... feelings and the heart is what matters.

Otherwise I really feel like we have a lot in common. Just.. the way you phrase things, and how shy and embarrassed you are, and like.. things like super duper friendship. I want you to know that I'm definitely willing to be a friend! I think you seem really sweet and wonderfultastic and I would berry much like to be your superpal. So yeah. We're superpals now. Arietta's got your back!

I wish I could give a more detailed response to everything but I'm in a bit of a rush. I just wanted to say that I really loved your reply! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    I'm just glad you two are happy. ^_^ That's what matters in the end, all the other things are just words... feelings and the heart is what matters.

Otherwise I really feel like we have a lot in common. Just.. the way you phrase things, and how shy and embarrassed you are, and like.. things like super duper friendship. I want you to know that I'm definitely willing to be a friend! I think you seem really sweet and wonderfultastic and I would berry much like to be your superpal. So yeah. We're superpals now. Arietta's got your back!

I wish I could give a more detailed response to everything but I'm in a bit of a rush. I just wanted to say that I really loved your reply! ^_^
    Eep. Thank you! >w<

If you have a skype, I can add you and we can chat more about such and stuffs? Or maybe tumblrs or something, I dunno. I don't wanna sound super pushy or anything! You seem really really cool as well and superpals sounds super awesome!