Thread: Star wars the old republic

Default Star wars the old republic

since it has been about a year since the last swtor thread plus our influx of new users in The last year I think I'll post again.

Any SWTOR MMO players here I am on fairly regular when there are no new release games as it is my filler game I am on the ebony hawk NA server

I'm off and on on the PoT5 sever, and Shadowlands. Currently in two top tier pvp clans (Death Smile and woops). Char name is Icarus on my main (a sorc) but I also have an op, sniper, marauder, assassin, and a scoundrel.

Yeah I'm off ebon hawk. Got a level 26 sith assassin and level 7 Jedi consolur. Bouton to be bigger just got the 12x xp while it lasts anyways

Haven't played in a while but seeing this thread has made me want to get back into it randomly haha

MrCarroll

I've been playing The Old Republic for about a year now, mostly as an occasional thing when I could find the time. I'm on Ebon Hawk.

With the 12x XP event for November I played it a LOT that month. I took my main character, a Human Jedi Knight (Sentinel) from 36 to 55, then I started a Rattataki Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer) up to 55 too, and I finished the class plotline for her last night. I also have a 20th level Cyborg Agent (Operative), and a 13th level human Trooper (Commando) too.

I'm now debating between taking one of my 55's to 60, or levelling up my Trooper or Agent, because I've had a lot of fun playing them too.

I've been liking The Old Republic a lot, definitely the best MMO I've played in a long time. Last one I enjoyed this much was Dungeons and Dragons Online a few years ago, before I burned out on it.

The story/cinematic aspect of TOR and the detailed plot and such is a big advantage it has over other MMO's, and for a big Star Wars fan it feels more like immersing yourself in the setting than any other SW game I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCarroll View Post
    I've been playing The Old Republic for about a year now, mostly as an occasional thing when I could find the time. I'm on Ebon Hawk.

With the 12x XP event for November I played it a LOT that month. I took my main character, a Human Jedi Knight (Sentinel) from 36 to 55, then I started a Rattataki Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer) up to 55 too, and I finished the class plotline for her last night. I also have a 20th level Cyborg Agent (Operative), and a 13th level human Trooper (Commando) too.

I'm now debating between taking one of my 55's to 60, or levelling up my Trooper or Agent, because I've had a lot of fun playing them too.

I've been liking The Old Republic a lot, definitely the best MMO I've played in a long time. Last one I enjoyed this much was Dungeons and Dragons Online a few years ago, before I burned out on it.

The story/cinematic aspect of TOR and the detailed plot and such is a big advantage it has over other MMO's, and for a big Star Wars fan it feels more like immersing yourself in the setting than any other SW game I've played.
    yeah i just Got My assassin to 60 and i must say DAMN. places i used to have Problems with at 55 with my Companion i can walk through Solo with little Effort. the Black hole weekly and Dailys i can do solo the whole area with no companion in about 40 miniutes