Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Online ABDL Diapers for 22-24 Waist?

Default Best Online ABDL Diapers for 22-24 Waist?

I'm in the market for some diapers to replace my dwindling Walgreens Certainty stash, I wear what would fit about a 22-24 waist size if I'm not mistaken.

What ABDL/quality diapers would be recommended?

For context, I can fit into XL Goodnites, if that helps.

Talking about pull-ups? Cloth? Disposables? Grab a small of some Absorbency's or Abena's.

Disposables, preferably plastic-backed, briefs.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    Disposables, preferably plastic-backed, briefs.
    Some good plastic back diapers (Easily Cheap)

Abena M4's (Medical-White Diaper) - For your waist [Only Mediums 28-40 and Large 39-59]
    Absorbency Plus 4 (Medical-White Diaper) - For your waist [Medium-size 26-36]
    Molicare Superplus (Blue Diaper) - For your waist [Small-size 20-31]
    Tranquility ATN (Medical-White Diaper) - For your waist [Youth XS 18-26][Small size 24-32]

Some highly absorbent plastic-Back diapers (Fairly cheap/expensive)

Dry 24/7 (All White diaper) - For your waist [Small-size 24-34]

Best Locations are these websites

www.xpmedical.com
    www.bambinodiapers.com
    www.amazon.com
    www.northshorecare.com

It is also helpful to go pick up some boxes of baby diapers as they would be perfect for your size waist like size 7 pampers or size 6 huggies. They hold alot of your a light wetter of course. Cute and the smell of pampers for you is to die for and can help you relax into a little stage ^^
    Last edited by Snivy; 19-Nov-2014 at 03:31. Reason: Forgot Baby Diapers!!!

I would reccomend Pampers Baby Dry size 6. I have about a 32" waist and fit into them alright so you should fit into them like they were made for you. You could also try Pull Ups, Easy Ups, S/M Underjams or Goodnites, or just about any baby diaper. Huggies Overnites have great absorbency for a baby diaper. You could also try North Shore Youth Diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Some good plastic back diapers (Easily Cheap)

Abena M4's (Medical-White Diaper) - For your waist [Only Mediums 28-40 and Large 39-59]
    Absorbency Plus 4 (Medical-White Diaper) - For your waist [Medium-size 26-36]
    Molicare Superplus (Blue Diaper) - For your waist [Small-size 20-31]
    Tranquility ATN (Medical-White Diaper) - For your waist [Youth XS 18-26][Small size 24-32]

Some highly absorbent plastic-Back diapers (Fairly cheap/expensive)

Dry 24/7 (All White diaper) - For your waist [Small-size 24-34]
    As someone with a 27 inch waist and 30 inch hips, I can tell you from experience that all of those mediums you listed aren't going to fit all that great if he's got a waist size of 24. Medium tranquility ATN might be doable, but the medium molicare and abena will fit like a tent.

Molicare SuperPlus in small will work great. Abena S4 will fit great (though they only come in cloth backed), tena slip maxi in small will fit great. The dry24/7 small might be slightly big, but shouldn't be too bad.

You may also want to consider Unique Wellness Superio medium. The run small 24" to 36", and super absorbent. bambino used to stock size small and they probably would be perfect for you, but they chose not to continue the line. You also may want to consider the new North shore Supremes and youth line.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    You may also want to consider Unique Wellness Superio medium. The run small 24" to 36", and super absorbent. bambino used to stock size small and they probably would be perfect for you, but they chose not to continue the line. You also may want to consider the new North shore Supremes and youth line.
    The Wellness Superio is actually significantly less absorbent than the NorthShore Supremes, MoliCare Soft Supers, etc. I just finished a review of the Superios, MoliCare Soft Super, and NorthShore AirSupreme (which should be up on ADISC shortly) and am in the process of finishing reviews of the NorthShore Supreme and Youth and I can tell you that while the Superios are cost effective, they are also cheaply made - the plastic backing rips for anything. The MoliCares and NorthShore diapers are extremely unlikely to tear though.

If you're looking for the best AB/DL diaper, test out the smaller sizes of NorthShore AirSupreme. They are probably the highest performing diaper in your size range. Alternatively, get used to wearing diapers that go up past your bellybutton - the best premium AB-targeted diapers unfortunately don't even carry a size small enough for me (28 inch-ish). You could also look into modifying diapers to be cuter if you really want something that fits and is adorable - I'll be throwing up some tutorials as soon as I get some good adhesive to recommend.