Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does bordem trigger your AB/DL desires?

Default does bordem trigger your AB/DL desires?

It seems to me,when I get bored by myself my desire to be diapered and regress comes out. I work stupid hours since I'm in retail and a computer dictates my schedule. I live with my fiancé who knows about my fetish and she knows my fetish is brought on by bordem. I've worked on controlling it by keepimg myself distracted, but I have NO distractions. I'd love to go out and shop for little clothes, but that involves diapers. I'd love to go out wearing diapers but ummmmm yea....I'm trying not to wear as much AND I'm down to one diaper. I can do some home improvement but it takes 2 people to do what I want.....what to do?

Hmm, yea to a degree when I'm board I think about getting diapered or grabbing my paci. You can do something to keep your mind of it such as work, play, watch tv/movie or you can just go with it.

I wouldn't say that it triggers it but it's fertile ground for those to grow. Novelty seems to be the best distraction for me. I embrace it these days but I have noticed that traveling, new jobs, and other significant changes in my situation reduce the desire for varying lengths of time. It always comes back around sooner or later, so I'm happy just to roll with it.

I definetly noticed this, especially when there was no way to "express" my thoughts and desires. If I was not occupied with something else, I would be fantasizing.

During the summer, while out of school, my thoughts would run wild. To points where I was actually planning to buy and wear diapers or tell my parents, but never followed through. However, when school started back, I would almost never think about it. Around the Holidays, it would often enter my mind with how great it would be to be diapered for Christmas. . . but alas not wanting to confront my parents, I never acted on it.

Seems like my ABDL is kind of an anomaly, because it's having lots on which triggers my little side, as opposed to being bored or having too much time on my hands (not that that happens often!). I tend to go into my little headspace when I need to escape from the hectic schedule and stress of the working day, or when I'm tired out from doing adult activities in my free time and need to relax and for things to feel, I guess, simpler.

When I'm bored, I'm more likely to watch a documentary or pick up a novel than slam my toy cars into each other or drink from a baby bottle. Not having much to do has never been an ABDL trigger for me, so it's interesting to hear that it seems to be a common one for others.

Pulluplover

Definitely

I would say to everyone here. As being ABDL is in the back of our minds at best. The moment we have no distractions or work it would come to life an as such protrude to our forfrunt. We are at the cusp of a new way of life but with out the maturitity pardon the pun to handle it in day to day midicroty life

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    When I'm bored, I'm more likely to watch a documentary or pick up a novel than slam my toy cars into each other or drink from a baby bottle.
    I don't happen to see these acts as mutually exclusive. There's been any number of times that I've had the History Channel or the Science Channel on the TV in front of me as I've played toy car demo derby or toy car grand prix. It's like having one foot in pre school, with the other one in grad school.

I an reminded of that Robert Fulgham line in his book Everything I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned In Kindergarten: "Real wisdom isn't attained at the top of the graduate school mountain, but in the sandbox at Sunday School."

When I am bored, I do tend to think ABDL thoughts more than if I was busy. However, I need to be in the mood to go ABDL. If I am not in the mood, I can be bored out of my skull and still not want to have anything ABDL related. Conversely, if I am in the mood, I can think ABDL thoughts even if I am busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    I don't happen to see these acts as mutually exclusive. There's been any number of times that I've had the History Channel or the Science Channel on the TV in front of me as I've played toy car demo derby or toy car grand prix. It's like having one foot in pre school, with the other one in grad school.

I an reminded of that Robert Fulgham line in his book Everything I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned In Kindergarten: "Real wisdom isn't attained at the top of the graduate school mountain, but in the sandbox at Sunday School."
    That's a fair point, but we're all different. For some people, their little side is essentially always visible, because being an AB/Little is part of how they see their adult self. For me (and I know I'm not alone), my little side comes out when I want to do little things, and my adult side enjoys doing, well, adult things. I am, however, aware that separating things into neat categories like this is probably influenced by my having OCD!