Thread: Hi everybody! This is marking my entrance to ADISC

Default Hi everybody! This is marking my entrance to ADISC

And by, "marking my entrance," I merely mean for me to track the join date - not that by my joining your life will be any better than it already is

So, in accordance with the introduction "Cheat Sheet:"

I'm in my forties. Very happily married. Bunches of children.

I'm a recording engineer and Internet broadcaster and media producer by trade. I host an ABDL themed podcast.

I love music! Especially, Punk Rock, Rockabilly, Surf, Exotica, Rhythm & Blues, Delta Blues, etc. I've recorded more bands than I can count - some that many of you are familiar with. I love reminiscing about growing up in the 70's and 80's - especially in light of my ABDL proclivities. Yes, I'm an armchair psychoanalyst

I've come here to read others' thoughts and discussion for inspiration and topics for our show. I don't like to type (I've already wore our my digits in this post!), so will probably not do much. At least not this much. Though I may start threads in order to get material for topics that I'd like to discuss on upcoming podcasts

Thanks for reading,

Toddy

Hello, and welcome to ADISC! Hope you get a lot of great ideas for new podcast episodes: I'd like to hear some more of them.

Toddy,
    Welcome to ADISC! Busy most of the time so I don't post as much as I'd like too, but I have to say we have some things in common. I'm also in my forties and still listen to hardcore punk, rockabilly, surf and 90's post-punk music. My brother was a DJ at a college station many years ago and I used to go to alternative/punk shows back in the mid-80's. Been an ABDL and urge incon for as long as I can remember. Married, but no kids. I can give you all kinds of ideas for your show.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Hello, and welcome to ADISC! Hope you get a lot of great ideas for new podcast episodes: I'd like to hear some more of them.
    Well, as fate (?) would have it I will be telling an anecdotal story about Bittergrey's Den on the next episode. Probably the most important site to me when 1st researching infantilism on the Internet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Toddy,
    I have to say we have some things in common. I'm also in my forties and still listen to hardcore punk, rockabilly, surf and 90's post-punk music. My brother was a DJ at a college station many years ago and I used to go to alternative/punk shows back in the mid-80's.
    Oh wow! We are quite similar. Looking forward to getting to know you, Spaz

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    a link to your podcast would be most welcome.
    Well, since you asked

ABDLcast.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    a link to your podcast would be most welcome.
    I don't think that the moderators want me to post links - not hot links anyway.

Just point your browser to abdlcast.com

Thanks for asking!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    Welcome Toddy! I've really enjoyed what I've heard from your podcast, especially the Diaper Dreams episode. Nice to have you on ADISC.
    Thank you very much

And thanks for the welcome.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 08-Dec-2014 at 06:32. Reason: merging posts

Welcome Toddy! I've really enjoyed what I've heard from your podcast, especially the Diaper Dreams episode. Nice to have you on ADISC.