Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a birthday present!!!!

Default What a birthday present!!!!

So two days ahead of schedule, my very first diapers have arrived!! My heart is racing with excitement and I am literally counting down the hours until I can wrap a Classico around me and enjoy the evening and whatever may come of it. I'm so glad I bought these cause the feeling I have is wrong to deny myself. I don't know how or why a diaper can make someone feel happy and excited and nervous all at the same time. I've yet to fully divulge in this new thing but so far I'm loving how this is all feeling.

How were your first time experiences? Did anyone have sort of like cold feet and second guess what they had done once the package arrived on the doorstep or the moment you entered your private space with a pack of diapers?

I'm having that feeling right now. It's awesome! Later today I get to pick up my second ever package of adult diapers And I got two days for myself aswell. It'll be awesome I hope you enjoy your birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomusername View Post
    I'm having that feeling right now. It's awesome! Later today I get to pick up my second ever package of adult diapers And I got two days for myself aswell. It'll be awesome I hope you enjoy your birthday!
    I just got into my first bambino ever and I must say it's...it's...so awesoooooome!! The noise!! The wiggle I have when I walk, wow, I LOVE this!!! looking forward to the moment where I can wet. I'm way too "excited" right now if you know what I mean. Lol

I'm getting Bambinos aswell! Just have to finish work and pick them up. So how did you get into this sick thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Randomusername View Post
    I'm getting Bambinos aswell! Just have to finish work and pick them up. So how did you get into this sick thing?
    Oh why say sick thing .
    We are hurting any one it helps some cope with life .
    We may be deferent but I have seen things that are worse .

You definitely made it a good one, choosing Classicos! The first time I starting buying diapers on my own was in my young teen years - Depends plastic-backed diapers from the local grocery store. Luckily they had self-checkout stands there so buying them was a breeze, but it was still nerve-racking and I did everything in my power to hide them.

As far as feeling anxious, I know that feel, but I remember feeling better once the diapers were safely in my room outside prying eyes. I shredded that package and put one on right away

Congrats. Hope you are enjoying things by now. I usually wear a foley cath so I have no control and it fills fast with no sensations. Enjoy your time and stay in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Oh why say sick thing .
    We are hurting any one it helps some cope with life .
    We may be deferent but I have seen things that are worse .
    thank you foxkits.

Randomusername, I believe this is a lovely thing to be able to enjoy. Maybe if more people were in tuned with themselves there would be a lot more happy in this world.
    As for how I got into this, I'm not sure. I guess after reading lots of posts on here and finding myself liking the idea of wearing a diaper I just gave in and decided to try it. I am a happy customer thus far lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyi View Post
    You definitely made it a good one, choosing Classicos! The first time I starting buying diapers on my own was in my young teen years - Depends plastic-backed diapers from the local grocery store. Luckily they had self-checkout stands there so buying them was a breeze, but it was still nerve-racking and I did everything in my power to hide them.

As far as feeling anxious, I know that feel, but I remember feeling better once the diapers were safely in my room outside prying eyes. I shredded that package and put one on right away
    I'm certainly thankful for the Internet on giving me this type of purchase power lol.
    Either way, it was nice to just dive into this and now I can embrace who I am on a whole diferent level.
    It is definitely a weird/exciting feeling knowing I have a stash of diapers in my basement for me to enjoy how I please.