Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPS delivered to the wrong address

Default UPS delivered to the wrong address

I've followed this site for a while, can't remembers if I've posted anything, but I need some advice on this problem.

I ordered bambino's through Amazon (one package of 16). I figured it would be easier than ordering through Bambino itself and Amazon has good customer service so if anything did go wrong I could get it fixed.

The problem is that the package was delivered (and signed for lol) in a neighboring state according to both amazon and ups tracking. What's more hilarious is that the tracking on the package shows it going through my town.

I contacted Amazon who contacted Bambino, haven't heard anything back from them yet (this was less than two hours ago, so I'm still hoping for a response)

It's really annoying that someone else got my package, with my contact info, just because UPS, Amazon, and/or Bambino screwed things up. The whole point of ordering online is being private. I had seen that package stopped in my town, so i figured I'd be getting off of work today with my first chance to try the product...

What I would like to know is has anyone had similar problems and how was it resolved in the end?

Note: I've had packages come from both Fedex/UPS to my house multiple times with no issues, and my address is listed the same way so I don't think the problem is that they can't find or deliver to my home.

That is rough. I hope you receive your package soon.

I've never had issues with packages. A few letters in the past... There's a street a few blocks away with a similar name. We've received each others letters several time over the course of 20 years. Just takes a quick drive to fix things...

Forgot to add... I expect they should be able to resolve things for you. All the info is there to show they messed up.

Something like that happened to me a few years ago, but luckily it was just on the other side of my apartment complex. I talked to my neighbors and told then it was work stuff (I was doing vendor stuff back then) and they handed it over without question. Dodged a major bullet with that!

An update: A UPS guy just dropped off my package. Was impressed they got it back to me this quickly. Apparently they put the wrong sticker on it haha. Definitely pleased with how that got fixed. I was worried for a bit. Now to try bambino for the first time : )

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy18 View Post
    An update: A UPS guy just dropped off my package. Was impressed they got it back to me this quickly. Apparently they put the wrong sticker on it haha. Definitely pleased with how that got fixed. I was worried for a bit. Now to try bambino for the first time : )
    I'm glad to hear that. I was going to say, I've never heard of UPS messing up a delivery by it going to the wrong state. Sometimes things get mis-sorted, but at worst that usually means they either get delayed by a few days or end up at a different stop on the route, not an entirely different state. The advantage of UPS, though, is that since everything is tracked, delivery errors are usually very easy to correct, even if said errors were made on the initial labeling.

Pulluplover

Happens to me a lot. I have the address on our wall, curb and house, yet they insist on dropping off a few doors down.

Lol it was probably not something the other persons did not want to keep.
    The look when they opened one would have been fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy18 View Post
    Something like that happened to me ironically on my first online purchase(yes my first online purchase period was in fact only about 1 year ago). Here's a link to the post I made explaining what went wrong on a thread here ADISC. The post I am talking about is the 8th one from the top of the 2nd page of that thread. http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...3-Caught/page2

Because of this I am paranoid to the point that I think I am going to be outed one day. I all but live under the assumption that I am going to be outed because of this. I have a very long history of things going wrong like that in vaguely similiar ways. So I can relate how you feel. Please be advised I am not going to downplay how you are feeling about what happened to you because I can see that this was something important to you and I never trivialize people's feelings.