Thread: Nuk3

Default Nuk3

So I got my very first Nuk3 paci last night. And OMG everybody always says that I have a small bird's mouth (still not sure what makes ppl call it a bird's mouth)... Anyway it is the perfect fit for me!!! I love it. I feel bad for ALL of you that have to spend a lot of money and search for the bigger ones!!! SOOOO soothed!!

I just ordered a set of two nuk 3's for 6$ on amazon. I have a small mouth too so thanks for the suggestion

^.^ Isn't paci's relaxing? I have a large mouth but still if your paci fits it's one of the most relaxing and best feelings ever!

Glad you enjoy them

*hugs for everyone*

Glad you enjoy!

I have two of them myself (gotten from Walmart) and sadly for me, they're just not big enough anymore. But they'll have to do until Christmas or so.

But, as long as they're good for you, that's all that matters

Ordered my very first over the weekend, myself. Up until about a week ago, I was always convinced I was just a DL, but this AB stuff seems more and more appealing every day

Quote Originally Posted by iWish View Post
    Ordered my very first over the weekend, myself. Up until about a week ago, I was always convinced I was just a DL, but this AB stuff seems more and more appealing every day
    Haha, I'm quite the opposite, I knew I was an AB but diapers didn't seem so appealing until I recently gave them another chance :3

I'm strictly AB but lately I have been admittedly curious about the diapering aspect......

Not sure I want to know if I'm into that yet.....

ha, lots of money for a NUK 5? hell no, i bought a new one for 5 euro at save express a couple of months ago.
    I have not slept without since, and till now I have not lost is during the night, in the morning its still in my mouth.
    The only thing I'm very worried about is my teeth, I went trough a lot of trouble getting my teeth straight when I was young, and at 29 I don't want to go through the same thing again. but at the same time, I absolutely under no condition want to sleep without my pacifier again. it feels so right, I sleep better and I feel good about it. I actually bought one because for years I had the urge to suck my thumb. I really regret not buying one sooner.
    anybody also has the feeling in the morning that your teeth are a bit loose from the sucking pressure on the pacifier?