Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite little activity

Default Favorite little activity

What makes you the happiest little little you can be?

Two words: baby baths.

Bubbles and plastic bath toys are my favorite thing in the whole wide world.

You're turn

Books in bed. Getting out one of my touchy-feely board books and looking at all the bright pictures, turning on my lullaby Pooh bear (his cheeks glow as well - adorable!) and snuggling up with a hot water bottle. It's such a relaxing activity, and combined with cute pajamas, it makes me feel extremely little.

Diaper checks make me feel SO little and loved. Followed by diaper changes when I need one...being told to lay on my back, getting a paci put in my mouth,getting wiped,lotioned up and put in a fresh thick diaper!!

I think most would agree that is the best feeling for us wittle babies!!

Second best ... Teddy bears!!!

The best are stripping me down for a bath, then playino with bath toys.
    My second favorite was having my Mommy help me try on little boys PJs at target. I loved how she undid my big boy clothes and held the pajama pants as I stepped in them and she patted the front of my diaper. Made me feel sooooo little!

Heaven on earth for me is building ramps and bridges with my wood blocks, so I can run my toy cars up them. Nothing lights up the pleasure centers in this "little" boy's brain like watching the cars fly, flip, and crash.

Although I must concur with the original poster: bubble baths are pretty awesome.

Playing with My toy cars and trucks and my NERF toy guns.

Coloring books and cuddling plushies.

Sucking on a pacifier and holding one of my pony plushes.

I love going to the park to feed the duckies and going to visit all the animals in the zoo! I also love to play with my playmobil lots and lots too.