Thread: Babylue HIHI

babylue

Cool Babylue HIHI

Hi there I am Babylue, me and my partner have just become members she will be around here some where lol

I am not new to the scene but she is VERY new not even warn a nappy/diaper yet hehe.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and hope to post more later and get to know people and get back in to the scene I am a UK baby and this is not a fetish for me anymore I used to have it's fetish sides but I removed them as now I can be more myself with my new partner.

Hugs to everyone and HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI hehe

Ta for readings..............

im here sat playing with my choo choo twain it broked so im fixin it agains heee heeee

babylue

Quote Originally Posted by babypink View Post
    im here sat playing with my choo choo twain it broked so im fixin it agains heee heeee
    This is my partner to everyone else whom might be about as you can tell she's very angelic and childish just got to love my baby girl YAY huggles

Quote Originally Posted by babypink View Post
    Good to see that you're self-reliant enough to be able to fix your choo choo twain, instead of having to wait for a grown up to fix it for you.

babylue

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    Good to see that you're self-reliant enough to be able to fix your choo choo twain, instead of having to wait for a grown up to fix it for you.
    We would be stucks as we's a baby only house hold it be pants hehe but we all know tommy kept a screwdriver in his diaper lol