Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want something cuter

Default I want something cuter

So, I currently only buy off-brand diapers at drug stores because ordering them from the internet is not an option right now. They are rather plain though, and I was wondering if there was something else I could buy that would be cuter while still doing it's job?

I'm about 5' 1" and 97lbs. I have thought of pull-ups or large sized baby diapers but I'm not really sure what kind is good or what size to get and that kind of thing. What do you guys think would be best that I could find at walmart or rite-aid?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sawako View Post
    So, I currently only buy off-brand diapers at drug stores because ordering them from the internet is not an option right now. They are rather plain though, and I was wondering if there was something else I could buy that would be cuter while still doing it's job?

I'm about 5' 1" and 97lbs. I have thought of pull-ups or large sized baby diapers but I'm not really sure what kind is good or what size to get and that kind of thing. What do you guys think would be best that I could find at walmart or rite-aid?
    Thanks
    The only thing I can think of that you can buy off the counter would be girl Goodnites. You should have no trouble with Goodnites fitting you. They don't hold a lot and they tend to leak, but they should be cute.

Girls Goodnites are pretty well respected. Probably L-XL would be better than S-M if you can find them. Baby diapers will often be too small, but you might be able to fit in the larger sizes as well. A good word of advice tho is to wet slowly, and also be aware of capacity limits. Likewise, the same could be said of any store bought adult diaper, so you're probably aware of such issues.

Well as above, goodnites are cute and the absorption is not bad, but I will recommend you Pampers baby dry size 6, I am 5'3 and 100 lbs or so, they will fit you fine but waist size is important.

Those pampers hold very good and the sides are very stretchy, I can get them on easily and the tabs reach the velcro tape at the front, and they're so cute

i got some cute plastic diaper covers. Several places online you can get them. Or if your crafty you can sew your own.

You could also try decorating your adult diapers with the different kinds of colorful duct tape.

Ordinarily, I would hesitate to recommend baby or youth diapers, but as you're comfortably within the size/weight range for GoodNites L/XL, and as GoodNites L/XL has recently been reduced to the size of Pampers baby diapers, I'd suggest trying either one. If they suck, you're not out that much money.

As for cute-ifying plain white adult diapers: I haven't done it, but if I was serious about it, I'd probably get some pastel ink pads and big rubber stamps and do an all-over print. You'd have to rig up some way of holding the diaper flat, but that shouldn't be hard.

Thank you guys for all the ideas. I'll do some experimenting and see what works best for me. I do kind of like the idea of decorating normal adult diapers and it would be a cheaper solution. I will also try the goodnites though. Looks like I'm taking a trip to walmart on Thursday!

Weight and height don't matter as much as hip and waist size. I'm 5'11 128pounds and wearing luvs /s 6 atm, and slept in a huggies over night last night. I'd get measurement of my hips/waist but I can't find a tape measure atm. I think was around 24" waist last time i measured, with hips around 32" or something.

Good luck.