Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return from my 2 year banishment

Default Return from my 2 year banishment

Well... it's finally over. Just over 2 years ago, I woke in the morning and decided to check the adisc forums, only to find a message telling me adisc was no longer accepting teenagers. I was pretty devestated at the time. I was a complete wreck for the first few weeks, but... whatever, I made it. I've waited 2 long years for this day and I'm so glad to finally be back!

Oh and I'll reintroduce myself. I'm an 18 year old senior in highschool. I enjoy playing basketball, playing guitar (quite well), and listening to all kinds of rock music. Preferably while wearing diapers.
    Soooo does anyone remember me, or is it all new people?

Hey Qman good to see you again happy birthday.
    and let me be the first to welcome you back to ADISC

Welcome back to ADISC!

I don't quite remember you, although then again I kinda do? The username screams a sense of deja vu. In a vauge enough way. I was probably gigglemuffinz at the time of you leaving, but I wasn't exactly the most social person. I dunno. It might help to ask around who you are looking for?

Still, it's wonderful that you still thought of us and want to be apart of the community that you turned 18. We were all just as sad as you about the change, and we've all be counting the days for all our old members to return home to us. I hope you know that the decision they made was not made easy, and I hope you don't hold it against ADISC. I hope you found places to express things, I hear that Tumblr is pretty popular with the crowd. I know I felt awkward trying to have a Little blog on that site because of the intense amount of TB's on it.

I really hope that you find some familiar faces, and maybe make some new friends too.. and I really hope you are back for good! Welcome back to ADSIC again! <3

I think I've seen your name around welcome back!

Welcome back and yes, I remember you. I'm sorry you had to have a two year hiatus, but I'm also glad you returned. Hopefully it will be as much fun.

I do not know you as I am essentially a newcomer, but I gather you have been here before, and that you were a respected member, therefor I also welcome you back! But besides me there are also other newcomers to ADISC, so please take a few minutes to bring us all up to date!

Welcome back Qman. I remember you and glad to see you came back.

Out of sure curiosity, why not just make another profile and give a different age?