Thread: Good all-in-one diaper

Default Good all-in-one diaper

Anybody know of a good all-in-one diaper? And by that I mean a cloth diaper with plastic pants sewn on the outside and with snaps or something to close it.
    Is it worth is to get an all-in-one? Or should I just spend the extra money and buy separate diapers and plastic pants. I usually wear disposables but I want something reusable to use in between packs of diapers. BTW a pull on style would be good too as long as its plenty absorbent!

I think just doing it separate would be better...As far as I know, they aren't too great...But I'm sure someone else could tell you more about them

It seems like it would be easier if they were two separate things.

The separate pieces do perform better together than an all-in-one, IMO. That being said, If you have to have one, go for the pull on type over the snap/velcro type all day long. My velcro AIO from babykins is the least used diaper I own.

I bought an All in one from Hawaii..

Its okay, but there is only a small layer of soaking stuff....

I have not used it yet, because I don't know how I will wash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    The separate pieces do perform better together than an all-in-one
    Well then does anyone have any recommendations on buying cloth diapers? Is one material better than the others? What's the difference? Is a contoured diaper better than a pre-fold or a flat diaper? And what's the difference between all the different materials used in plastic pants?

There's so many choices I'm not sure what to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase View Post
    Well then does anyone have any recommendations on buying cloth diapers? Is one material better than the others? What's the difference? Is a contoured diaper better than a pre-fold or a flat diaper? And what's the difference between all the different materials used in plastic pants?

There's so many choices I'm not sure what to buy!
    I have been really happy with Babykins products. I like the nylon waterproof pants and either the pull on or velcro diapers. They have a pretty basic range of prints on the diapers, but it's kind of cool that they use the same prints on their baby range also. You might want to get some of the inserts to allow you adjust the thickness/ absorbancy of the diaper.

The only problem I have had was that some of the colors from the prints bled onto the waterproof pants, but they were brand new almost. Also the flannel gets softer the more you use it, so they get better and more absorbent along the way.