Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hi, most people just call me Stiles thats kinda my nickname.
    My daddy thought it would be a good idea for me to make some friends as due to us being in different timezones that I could do with someone to talk to when hes either asleep or at work.

I'm a forensic science student who loves to play lacrosse. I'm actually a defender for my universities mixed team. I also like Archery which I've been doing for around 5 years on and off. I've also been cosplaying for awhile and like to attend anime and comic cons depending on how I'm feeling at the time. I like reading, watching tv, video games, baking, research for my course.

I really don't know what else to put >.< sorry

Hi there, LaxrossePlayinPrince Hope you'll come to enjoy your time spent here in ADISC. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends with your time here ^^

Lacrosse sounds like a great sport to play. My highschool taught us Lacrosse, but that only happened for a short time.

I've recently done a bit of archery myself. I want to try and pick back up on it, as I have been more than distracted throughout this year with university obligations. Speaking of, I'm also a uni student, though my degree is in Design for Visual Communications, majoring in Illustration.

Great to here that you like to cosplay. Do you have any particular characters that you would like to cosplay in the future?

Lacrosse is great it gives me time away from my studies, although according to all my friends there happy i only play mixed lacrosse as theyd be scared id break like a twig if I played mens.

I'm planning a few cosplays at the moment, Hawkeye from Avengers Assemble, Tails from Sonic, Thomas from The Maze Runner and Link from Legend of Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by LacrossePlayinPrince View Post
    Lacrosse is great it gives me time away from my studies, although according to all my friends there happy i only play mixed lacrosse as theyd be scared id break like a twig if I played mens.
    So am I right to infer that you play under "women's" rules? (nothing wrong with that, I'm just curious) I've just started to watch lax in the last few years, now that there are more games on ESPN and CBS Sports Network. There's not a lot of high schools around here that play LAX, especially on this side of the Mississippi River. (I'm near St. Louis.)