Thread: hi

Default hi

hello everybody, im Daddy/Baby Kblade. also known to some as Stanley Thornton's daddy. just wanted to say hi

Quote Originally Posted by KBLADE94 View Post
    hello everybody, im Daddy/Baby Kblade. also known to some as Stanley Thornton's daddy. just wanted to say hi
    Hi and welcome. I've talked to Stanley a few times on this site, and they've always been good conversations. I hope you enjoy your stay on ADISC. Please feel free to join the discussions. We're always an interesting group and we discuss many different subjects, not just diapers.

How did you meet Stanley? Do you have any outside interests or hobbies? I'm a professional musician and I also write, with a novel self published to Kindle. I enjoy getting out on my bike and riding our bike pass. What do you enjoy doing?

I do not know you, but from those have posted thus far, I perceive you were well known on ADISC, I must give you a warm welcome also. Since there are many newbies here, will you kindly give us some of your hobbies, your likes and dislikes? I am sure everyone would like to be brought up to date!!

babylue

Hellw Daddy/Baby Kblade nice to meet you hope to seeeeee's you about :P