Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your latest Little purchase?

Default What's your latest Little purchase?

Mine is these Taggies Sea Links to go with my comfort blankets. I love playing with the tags and rubbing them on my face (just find it super relaxing and nice!). They all clip together so they're easy to hang up above the bed :

Wish it was a little more.. exciting but my most recent one was probably my Sofia the First trashcan. Hehe.

It may not be a fun dress-up dolly, but anything that adds +1 Princess Quality to my room is perfectly lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Wish it was a little more.. exciting but my most recent one was probably my Sofia the First trashcan. Hehe.

It may not be a fun dress-up dolly, but anything that adds +1 Princess Quality to my room is perfectly lovely.
    I like that a lot! I agree, anything which gives a room extra littleness is good, and sometimes that's more practical things like cutlery, backpacks or somewhere a Princess would see fit to dispose of empty cans and wrappers!

Yesterday was my birthday and we went to the toy shop. It is a toy shop in London and is the best toy shop in the world because it has milkshakes and a build-a-bear and also lots of toys.

I got two playmobil sets. I got a wildlife set with okapis and gorilla, they have their baby animals with them too which I love! We had just been to visit the zoo and seen an okapi and a gorilla so this was really a great choice. I also got a princess set. It has a prince charming.

I desperately want to play with it but I got to be a good girl and do my homework (for uni) before I can even get it all out and play with it all with all my other playmobils!

Oh and if Santa brings me the playmobil circus for Christmas (fingers crossed) I am going to get to have okapi and gorilla at the circus now too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	playmobil-5456-anniversary-princess-island-gondola-set-6008510-0-1393090705000.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	22359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	613axmtHSVL.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	22360

P.S I especially love the turtle taggies Sir Naps a lot and the Sofia the first bin is very nice Arietta!

I got some clothes. Some My Little Pony, Tinkerbell, and the Avengers shirts. Also pink footie pj's. I ordered these online, so they have yet to come in.

I'm actually planning to give my little side a big Christmas this year since its me alone so I got a Barbie princess mariposa Barbie castle, beauty and the beast little people and a huge book of Disney stories to read before bed.

I got all of it on amazon, the hard part is going to be nt opening any of it until Christmas.
    I might have to give the boxes to a friend lol

I'm strongly considering ordering some footie PJs in the next week or two, waiting on getting my current apartment a bit settled. In the meantime, my latest purchase would be this fellow.

Bought this and put it above my bed, that is the last thing i got myself.