Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: I'm completely out of control.

  1. #1
    Mesmerale

    Question I'm completely out of control.

    So it's been maybe two years since I first got into the *BDL scene, and up until the past year, or maybe a little less, it's all been fine.

    Strictly speaking about role-playing at this point: Even when infantilistic stuff was eating away at my attention, I'd always had the time, and the desire, to be part of a well-constructed, completely non-*bdl related role-play.

    But in the past year, this has changed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that because of puberty, and my hormones, and my ever raging sex drive, I've been unable to concentrate on any from of role-play unless it involves diapers or animal-play. (I'm still debating whether I'm a furry or not.)

    It's gotten to the point where, even if I try to have a "normal" role-play, I'll be having a sexual role-play at the same time, get too excited, and then have absolutely no drive to do either role-play.

    In my opinion, this has gotten too uncontrolled and excessive, and is interfering with parts of my life. Unfortunately, I've no idea what to do about it, nor how to start whatever I do have to do.

    And so, I've fallen back on my friend the Renaissance Man, ADISC. Jack of all trades, Master at most.

    So.. I've no way to cut this off without sounding stupid... Eh, that'll do it.

  2. #2

    Default

    You know, I'm like that too. When I roleplay, I'm not content unless it's a yaoi, ItaSasu, or diaper-related RP.

    I can say that it's definately because of hormones and the related. If it's really getting out of control like you say it is, and it's bothering you, just take a break. Try to find some other outlet that does just as much justice for you as this and see if it helps.

  3. #3
    Mesmerale

    Question I'm completely out of control.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    You know, I'm like that too. When I roleplay, I'm not content unless it's a yaoi, ItaSasu, or diaper-related RP.

    I can say that it's definately because of hormones and the related. If it's really getting out of control like you say it is, and it's bothering you, just take a break. Try to find some other outlet that does just as much justice for you as this and see if it helps.
    Other outlet's such as...

    That's kind of another issue. I don't have other outlets, in my opinion.

  4. #4

    Default

    I feel the same way ^^; hehe... more exclusively with diaperplay but whatever

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Other outlet's such as...

    That's kind of another issue. I don't have other outlets, in my opinion.
    Eep! Well, there's always room to try something new!

  6. #6
    Mesmerale

    Question I'm completely out of control.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jussen View Post
    I feel the same way ^^; hehe... more exclusively with diaperplay but whatever
    As glad as I am to know that it isn't just me, I really created this thread in an attempt to get advice, not just comments.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    Eep! Well, there's always room to try something new!
    I suppose... I guess that would be up to me to find something to do...
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 27-Jan-2009 at 10:40. Reason: Title

  7. #7
    dprdinky

    Default

    This is an issue from many of us, even at an older age than what you are. Yes it can be overwhelming and uncontrollable.

    My advice is to find balance in your life, particularly now when you are younger. You say you really don't have anything else in your life? Then it is obvious you need to find other things to do in order to enjoy life.

    Decide an amount of time you will spend on the subject and no more. Then step outside of the house and do other things, go for a walk, go to a library and find a book to read, anything different than focusing on this aspect of your life.

    I wish you the best on this particular issue in your life.

  8. #8
    Mesmerale

    Question I'm completely out of control.



    Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    This is an issue from many of us, even at an older age than what you are. Yes it can be overwhelming and uncontrollable.

    My advice is to find balance in your life, particularly now when you are younger. You say you really don't have anything else in your life? Then it is obvious you need to find other things to do in order to enjoy life.

    Decide an amount of time you will spend on the subject and no more. Then step outside of the house and do other things, go for a walk, go to a library and find a book to read, anything different than focusing on this aspect of your life.

    I wish you the best on this particular issue in your life.
    Okay... So like... An hour on the subject, and then go see a movie?

    And just to clarify: ADISC doesn't count 'cause ADISC isn't sexual.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 27-Jan-2009 at 10:40. Reason: Title

  9. #9

    Default

    I think it's normal to be... 'overly sexually driven' as a teenager, and I'm not sure what to advise, other than repeat dprdinky: do stuff!

    I think most problems in life can be solved with a little exercise, so I'd suggest getting into a sport of some kind. Why not? It's a useful distraction and is good for the body and the mind.

  10. #10
    dprdinky

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Okay... So like... An hour on the subject, and then go see a movie?

    And just to clarify: ADISC doesn't count 'cause ADISC isn't sexual.
    ADISC does count, cause at this point sexuality is not necessarily the issue. If you spend a lot of time going online just to check out related sites is part of it.

    So include in this 1 hour a day, accessing the computer!

Similar Threads

  1. Completely slipped my mind...
    By Avocadoy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Aug-2008, 23:42
  2. Gun Control?
    By Kip in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-Aug-2008, 17:56
  3. Control & Joy Division
    By Roland in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-Apr-2008, 20:46
  4. Your thoughts on gun control.
    By Darkfinn in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2008, 14:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.