Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What brand is good to start with, if you only have worn Depends and random size 6 diapers?

Default What brand is good to start with, if you only have worn Depends and random size 6 diapers?

I am willing to get store bought ones if I get enough courage. I haven't been able to wear in about 2 years. I don't mind Depends, I just know there are better brands out there. I'm not new to the ABDL game at all. It actually started because I needed diapers/pull-ups until I was 14. I had night terrors as a child and throughout my pubecent years I needed them on and off. I'd forget to relieve myself at a friends (those times were incredibly embarassing but luckily I have good friends who understand) or I'd simply fall asleep and end up wetting myself ruining things I fell asleep with. Sometimes it would be a book, a stuffed animal, the sheets, blankets... all that jazz. When I turned 15 I was finally able to sleep and wake up dry. At the time I hated them, now? I miss them dearly. Lucky for me my girlfriend knows about this and actually doesn't mind. She actually finds the idea of me in diapers to be 'adorable' and or cute. So yeah, to ask the question again, what would be the best brand, place, and way, to discreetly obtain good and reasonably priced diapers?

I would say try just about anything you find from the Bambino and XPMedical sites along with North shore Supremes and Unique Wellness Superio.

norcal57

Just go for the best. Order a sample pack of Bambino. Desecrate packaging, fast, and you will skip over the no so good stuff. The bad news, is once you ware a great diaper, all the reset will be junk.

Good websites to offer discreet boxing shipping

www.bambinodiapers.com (Perfect website for cute diapers)
    www.xpmedical.com (Perfect website for medical diapers, actually they sell some cheap diapers on market)
    www.northshorecare.com
    www.awwsocute.com (Perfect website for cute diapers)

for some companies that offer discreet shipping (Depending on the company seller)

www.amazon.com (Perfect websites for purchasing diapers with gift cards (Fast shipping as well)
    www.ebay.com

For good cheap absorbent diapers (definitely discreet from show)

Absorbency Plus 4 (Medical diaper)
    Abena M4/L4 or lower levels (Medical Diaper)
    Molicare Superplus (Colored diaper)

And for average priced highly absorbent diapers (Slightly bulgy)

Dry 24/7 (Blank diaper)
    Bambino Bellissimo (Cute diaper)

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    I would say try just about anything you find from the Bambino and XPMedical sites along with North shore Supremes and Unique Wellness Superio.
    I'll check out all of my options, but will keep those in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    Just go for the best. Order a sample pack of Bambino. Desecrate packaging, fast, and you will skip over the no so good stuff. The bad news, is once you ware a great diaper, all the reset will be junk.
    All yes... getting the best and then reverting back to the not so great is noticable. Such was the case when I got a new phone and looked at the old one. I wondered how I stood my old phone for so long. I suppose with diapers it probably is the same way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Good websites to offer discreet boxing shipping

www.bambinodiapers.com (Perfect website for cute diapers)
    www.xpmedical.com (Perfect website for medical diapers, actually they sell some cheap diapers on market)
    www.northshorecare.com
    www.awwsocute.com (Perfect website for cute diapers)

for some companies that offer discreet shipping (Depending on the company seller)

www.amazon.com (Perfect websites for purchasing diapers with gift cards (Fast shipping as well)
    www.ebay.com

For good cheap absorbent diapers (definitely discreet from show)

Absorbency Plus 4 (Medical diaper)
    Abena M4/L4 or lower levels (Medical Diaper)
    Molicare Superplus (Colored diaper)

And for average priced highly absorbent diapers (Slightly bulgy)

Dry 24/7 (Blank diaper)
    Bambino Bellissimo (Cute diaper)
    Thank you for all of the sites you posted. I will be checking those when I have the appropriate funds to get some.

Store bought is going to have a limited selection both where brands and size is concerned. If you are nervous about buying in person, chances are you shouldn't be. There is always that chance someone you know will see you buy them, but depending of your environment, that could be mitigated by going across town.

I have tried Depend Adjustable Underwear and now Assurance (Walmart) Briefs. Both are rather discreet, the briefs are holding more and are less likely to leak than the Adjustable Underwear. I would highly recommend going up a size on the briefs, they seem rather small for the size they claim to fit.

Just go into the store and act naturally. Do some normal shopping while you are there. When you come to the incontinence aisle, be deliberate, pick up the size and type you want, finish shopping, check out, and leave. The cashiers should be trained to never bring it up, if they do shrug it off, and call their manager after you leave.

Heck, I even went back the store the same day once, just with a family member, same cashier, did not cause any problems.

I cannot attest to ordering online, I do not have that luxury at the moment.

My favorite non ABDL diaper is Molicare Superplus. Those probably won't break the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAaron View Post
    Store bought is going to have a limited selection both where brands and size is concerned. If you are nervous about buying in person, chances are you shouldn't be. There is always that chance someone you know will see you buy them, but depending of your environment, that could be mitigated by going across town.

I have tried Depend Adjustable Underwear and now Assurance (Walmart) Briefs. Both are rather discreet, the briefs are holding more and are less likely to leak than the Adjustable Underwear. I would highly recommend going up a size on the briefs, they seem rather small for the size they claim to fit.

Just go into the store and act naturally. Do some normal shopping while you are there. When you come to the incontinence aisle, be deliberate, pick up the size and type you want, finish shopping, check out, and leave. The cashiers should be trained to never bring it up, if they do shrug it off, and call their manager after you leave.

Heck, I even went back the store the same day once, just with a family member, same cashier, did not cause any problems.

I cannot attest to ordering online, I do not have that luxury at the moment.
    I am not so much worried but.... cautious. Sometimes when I have money, I consider it, but there are just too many people for me to follow through. I've dealt with social anxiety for the longest time. Only recently have I made progress. Sometimes I'm stress free even when normal folks would be, then others I'm stressed or anxious when no one else even should be. A misappropriation of fear so to speak. Buying in store would be easier if I had ABDL friends to do so with. Since I do not know anyone in my area that is a DL or even one close to my age, I am at a loss for the backup and social support. I will.... consider more options, think it over, and try to conquer my fear. If the wrong person saw me... I'd probably walk up to them and say, "I am not normal." then leave holding back tears or anger or fear or all three. We will see what the future holds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaLoneDigi View Post
    My favorite non ABDL diaper is Molicare Superplus. Those probably won't break the bank.
    Avoiding breaking the bank is always a plus.

If it is the people in the store you're worried about, try going early in the morning. I found my local Walmart practically empty of customers at 7AM.

Regarding which brand/line you should get really requires more information from you about what exactly you want. Plastic-backed or cloth? Giant and puffy, or low profile thin ones to wear discreetly out of the house? And from there, it's probably a matter of cost. The diaper world is your oyster. There are options to suit pretty much any taste.
    Now, about the buying in person bit, the things already mentioned here are very helpful... go across town, go right after they open or right before they close, etc... but I think the absolute most important thing is to BE CONFIDENT. Walk in like you would if you went there to buy a candy bar. You wouldn't be embarrassed about that, right? Try to put yourself in that same head space. If you're afraid of the cashier, tell yourself "Yes, I'm buying a pack of diapers. You have no idea why and I have no need or desire to tell you." and just keep that in your back pocket. I promise it gets easier.
    Good luck, friend.