Thread: regular size - XP Medical A+

Default regular size - XP Medical A+

I just received an order from XP Medical (Thank you gary!) of the A+ in the new "regular" size. They fit absolutely perfect for me who is usually not comfortable with how form fitting mediums are but how loose larges are. They honestly fit just like DRY 24/7 mediums (which run big). Has anyone else tried it with similar experience? secondly, anyone know of any other brands that have this sort of sizing option?

I haven't had such issues before, but I will keep this in mind for future reference, as I have yet to try those A+ diapers. With the exception of Bambinos (they seem to run a bit small compared to everything else), I haven't had a problem using medium sized diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    I just received an order from XP Medical (Thank you gary!) of the A+ in the new "regular" size. They fit absolutely perfect for me who is usually not comfortable with how form fitting mediums are but how loose larges are.
    Wonderful! I'm looking to order a sample of the "Regular" size for the very reason you stated. I'm most familiar with Bambino's and can no longer fit comfortably in their "Medium," yet the large size is way too big.

Did you get the Level 3 or 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddySmurf View Post
    Did you get the Level 3 or 4?
    A puddlefox like him? Level 4, of course!

I've been searching ebay and craigslist for vintage diapers alot lately. Some one has vintage Attends that are size regular on ebay for sale. I forget what year they are but they have a nice looking purple plastic backing (if you like color) and look thick (level 9).