Thread: May need some advice

Misatoismywaifu

Default May need some advice

Okay so I'm flying back home to see my folks during Christmas. It'll be the only opportunity for a long time to indulge in Diapered adventures however, I want to do so in a manner of which I won't get caught. My parents are very laid back and don't live together and I've already planned everything out but I want to know smart ways to conceal my diaper when I finally get to Wear again. I haven't worn a diaper in two years. This is my Christmas gift to myself for diligent hard work and candor. What I'm wondering is if it'll be smarter to order bambinos and just tell my folks that the box is just gym stuff. Or such that they wouldn't expect something off in the left field. I want to do this, I'm pretty slick when I pull stuff off like this but there's a lot of people here who've done this numerous times before and can vouch this ain't their first rodeo.

Some big questions lingering in my mind:
    How do I conceal the crinkle whist being diapered?
    How do I conceal the "waddle" from wearing?

That's about it...

Plan A: Order Bambino Classico Diapers, a 20 pack and experience the wonders of diapers and enjoy the experimentalism of various other vices.

Plan B: pick up Abena M4s or Depends maximum fitted protection late at night. Any advice? I'd rather order the bambinos I've heard the boxes are very discreet. I don't know if my Mom is the type to snoop in my packages ordered but I'll order a package online earlier and see if she tears into my stuff. If she doesn't, it's gonna be the greatest Christmas vacation ever.

Any tips, tweaks or such for my plan? I don't wanna screw this up.

Misatoismywaifu

Anybody?

I'd go ahead an get some Bambino's if you are wanting to reward yourself, they are too cute and comfy. For $5 you can ship to a fedex or UPS and they will "hold for pickup". There is some type of technical term for it (it might just be hold for pickup) but you might want to call fedex or UPS, whichever is close to where you will be, and ask them the correct way to do it on the shipping label.

Otherwise you can just risk it with shipping to your parents house, the box is unmarked, but I can't remember if they ask for a signature. I know at least one of the places i ordered from in the past did.

To avoid crinkle, well if you have some type of thick clothing like denim, that helps pretty well, loose stuff like windbreaker material is pretty much like walking around only in the diaper when it comes to noise reduction. Wear whatever long shirts you have to cover up your poofy butt, or sweaters. As for the waddle, I wouldn't be that concerned about it, i mean, sure you are going to have a bit of a waddle from this, but people wont pay that much attention. Also, if you carry some keys on your side, hooked to your pants/shorts through a belt loop with a carabiner, it will make jingle noises as you walk around that help cover up crinkle noises.

I know that you want to treat yourself to diapers for Xmas but why added risk of doing it around family? If you still think this is a good idea the hold for pickup is a good option, if shipped FedEx or UPS. However if your family is on the west coast Bambino ships via OnTrac. Bambinos also end to be rather crinkly. With Abena you have a choose to go cloth, but you are not going to find them at retail outlets. I would also consider something from the Molicare line or NorthShore Supremes

Quote Originally Posted by Duality244 View Post
    Some big questions lingering in my mind:
    How do I conceal the crinkle whist being diapered?
    How do I conceal the "waddle" from wearing?

That's about it...

Plan A: Order Bambino Classico Diapers, a 20 pack and experience the wonders of diapers and enjoy the experimentalism of various other vices.

Plan B: pick up Abena M4s or Depends maximum fitted protection late at night. Any advice? I'd rather order the bambinos I've heard the boxes are very discreet. I don't know if my Mom is the type to snoop in my packages ordered but I'll order a package online earlier and see if she tears into my stuff. If she doesn't, it's gonna be the greatest Christmas vacation ever.

Any tips, tweaks or such for my plan? I don't wanna screw this up.
    So you asking for discreetness advice?

How do I conceal the crinkle whist being diapered? Few ways. Distract it with another sound or almost completely silence the crinkly diaper.

(I'm actually making an article about this, I will finish soon hopefully by end of November)

Silencing it, you can wear a onesis underneath your clothing (Cut the sound in half) or tuck in your clothes and wearing underwear over your diaper (Silencing it about maybe 25-50%) Make sure to tuck your plastic in so if the shell tries to escape top of your clothes, it will not be seen.

For distracting sounds, have some key's around your pants loop or some plastic bags (Possibly candy) in your pockets. Better way to overcome this is some paper and pretend it's important notes you do not want to lose at all.

How do I conceal the "waddle" from wearing? No diaper is going to make you waddle that bad (Unless you stuff it yourself)

By KuroCat: Bellissimo may be think but not can't close your legs thick
    Just walk normal till the bottom diaper is pushed enough to be the correct average size between your legs. Try diapering and then just walking to break the diaper in. Kinda like new shoes they are hard to wear till you break them like wearing around, then they are comfortable. In this case, your diaper is plastic and cotton so should not take that terribly long to breaking your diaper in to get the adjustable comfort.

When I bought Abena M4 from "Quality homecare" they sent to me in brown boxing (It was also a case of 14's) and the shipping was free. Bambino's do ship in brown boxing with the tag "TBHG" if your ordering by card.

There are a few things you need to consider about this. How will you dispose if getting too heavy and the smell.

Well, the smell (If you don't mess) can be covered if you have them odor lock diapers. Also drizzle some baby powder inside so the smell is still fresh and not running with any urine smells.

And for disposing, neutralizing the smell, always best to drizzle it with baking soda to reduce the smells you may have stirred up inside and disposing it in the trashcan of course. (Best is kitchen trashes) Wrap it up with something else, and shove it to the bottom of the can.

Misatoismywaifu

Thanks guys. I love you guys.

I refrain from wearing a diaper when I visit my parents to avoid a potentially awkward situation (while it is uncommon, I can't rule out being playfully spanked on my backside). However, I can understand your eagerness to wear, given that you have gone without wearing a diaper for such a long period of time. Admittedly, I could see myself choosing to wear in your situation.

I prefer to wear pajama pants when I am relaxing at my home or my parents' home, but such loose fitting clothing probably won't do much to conceal the crinkling noise. I will echo in what has been stated above in that you should wear some underwear over the diaper to help muffle the noise, in addition to preventing the diaper from being seen. Furthermore, I would wear a tank top underneath your shirt and tuck in it into your pants (as was said above, something like denim would probably work here) to minimize the chances of your diaper being seen (who knows if the waistband will show above the waistband of the underwear). The method of using keys as a distracting noise mentioned above is a good idea, but you can get another form of distracting noise while walking by wearing flip-flops on your feet (assuming you don't mind wearing footwear around the home).

I have never worried about any waddling being noticed when wearing thicker diapers in public (Abena M4, Bambino Bianco); others never seem to notice.

Misatoismywaifu

To conceal the bulge and crinkliness, I was thinking of wearing compression underwear over the diapers. I can't wait to do this. Add in beer, diapers and pizza and this is going to be a wonderful sensual experience.