Thread: hi?

Hi tresson! How are you? We are a support group here and we like to know about each other the best we can so we can give the best advice. What are some of your non-AB interests? Are you a gamer? Musician?

Quote Originally Posted by tresson View Post
    ummm hi?
    Hey Tresson. Welcome to ADISC.

Always great to have another member here. I hope that you stick around and get comfy, and find some interesting topics to sink your teeth into. Or get blogging about your experiences, or many other things that ADISC offers. I'm sure you'll find a great community here.

Always fun to answer questions right? If you want, feel free! If you don't that's fine too.

What kind of things do you like to write and draw? I used to draw lots of characters, and lots of time how I wish I could look.

How did you find out about ADISC? I found it through a friend who also shared similar feelings. I wish I still was in contact with her.

When did you first start experiencing 'AB' feelings and how do you feel about them? Mine progressed out of already existing feelings of feeling like a 'little girl".

What's your favorite food? This one is one of the hardest questions in the world to me. Burritos? Egg rolls? Biscuts and Sausage Gravy? Anything with Chorizo in it.. so much.. good food..

What is the story behind your username? Tresson sounds interesting. Mine is just a name that I thought sounded pretty a while ago, and it became a kinda part of me after a while.