Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first sissy clothing purchase!

Default My first sissy clothing purchase!

So I went to Walmart today to pick up some craft paint and crayons, but on my way the girls aisle caught my eye. Now I know that I am kind of a sissy, I mean I like Disney Princesses (especially Anna), girls pull-ups, and girly stuffed animals. But I took a look at the shirts and Frozen being one of my favorite movies I had to pick one of these up. I am actually thinking of going back tomorrow to get a couple more Frozen shirts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15180059233_b6607a00a5_k.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	22340

Congrats. Your shirt is really nice =)
    I never described myself as a sissy, even if like you, I do have a liking in girly clothes and diapers.

Also, I bought the frozen pajama of "Briefly stated" from amazon.com. I thought it was funny I wasn't the only one enjoying my frozen paraphernalia yesterday :p

Quote Originally Posted by koda42 View Post
    Congrats. Your shirt is really nice =)
    I never described myself as a sissy, even if like you, I do have a liking in girly clothes and diapers.

Also, I bought the frozen pajama of "Briefly stated" from amazon.com. I thought it was funny I wasn't the only one enjoying my frozen paraphernalia yesterday :p
    Thanks, I was wondering if you could send the link to those pajamas.

Congratulations on taking the plunge! That's an adorable shirt! I loved Frozen, too...I may need to ask my mommy for something related, lol.

It's always a little scary to buy anything sissy/LG-related, but the rewards of having it are so worth it. Hope you enjoy it and any other purchases you make!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    So I went to Walmart today to pick up some craft paint and crayons, but on my way the girls aisle caught my eye. Now I know that I am kind of a sissy, I mean I like Disney Princesses (especially Anna), girls pull-ups, and girly stuffed animals. But I took a look at the shirts and Frozen being one of my favorite movies I had to pick one of these up. I am actually thinking of going back tomorrow to get a couple more Frozen shirts.

Hmm. Super cute shirt. I'm jealous. It doesn't have stupid snowman plastered clumsily on it like half of the cute Frozen things out there. I'm always like oh such a cute picture of Elsa and Anna but noooo..

Hope you have fun and get to wear it a million billion times.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Hmm. Super cute shirt. I'm jealous. It doesn't have stupid snowman plastered clumsily on it like half of the cute Frozen things out there. I'm always like oh such a cute picture of Elsa and Anna but noooo..

Hope you have fun and get to wear it a million billion times.
    I agree completely, it annoys me when they have a cute picture of the sisters, but it is ruined by Olaf photo bombing the thing. Of all the Frozen stuff that I have, I think only 2 things have Olaf on it.

Thanks, I was wondering if you could send the link to those pajamas.
    Sure. Here you are !

It's soo cute! Too bad they rarely have branded prints on juniors' sizes around here (location more than anything I think), because those are the sizes I would buy/have purchased (because they fit like a glove! lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    I agree! A lot of the kids seem to like the dumb snowman though! Lol. But it kind of ruins it, in my opinion, as well.

I like some of the teen prints too.
    And boy prints but too big to fit.
    I did get a footed sleeper clouds and moon in baby blue in ladies
    That i can fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    I did get a footed sleeper clouds and moon in baby blue in ladies
    That i can fit in.
    I buy my footed PJs from JumpinJammerz - they're a bit more expensive, but they're pretty good quality. One thing though, if you want them to last, don't buy a dropseat type. They're usiversal adult sizes... Found a pretty baby blue one I actually like better than the pink ones there, lol.