Thread: How I may have diaper trained myself without meaning to

Default How I may have diaper trained myself without meaning to

So I was a bedwetter for several years. I don't remember when it stopped, sometime around age 10 I think. But that's not the important part. Yah see I would use my pullups on purpose and sometimes put off changing because I was lazy. Now the thing is I didn't stop wetting until I decided to quite wearing the pullups. One night I didm't put one on, and I woke up dry. This went on for several nights. So my theory is that I may have inadvertently, partially diaper trained myself.

wmd1982

That is not a hard thing to do. I have caused myself to be diapered trained too. When i am able to wear a diaper which is becoming more and more frequent I really wont notice when i have wet the diaper and if I do notice that i am wetting i have no recollection of when i have stopped. But i really enjoy being diapered trained because that means that i havent made myself incontinent.

norcal57

I have been working at this 24/7 thing for a long time (close year). I have found I am so relaxed lately that I unconsciously start wetting, and shortly after I realize that I am. I still have the ability to stop, but I don't. I have heard that some people have done this in a shorter time, so I guess I am just slow (but happy).

I have also diaper trained my self except at night i never stopped wetting while asleep so i always wake up in a soggy diaper or wet soggy sheets(sometimes i do forget to put on a diaper before bed). However , I have noticed if i am wearing a diaper all day long like on the weekend i really don't pay much attention to when i have wet the diaper it and with that i sometimes end up leaking

wmd1982

I would love to be able to go 24/7 but unfortunately my career will not allow me to wear 24/7. But when i am wearing a diaper i really have no recollection of how wet it really is. And like you once i do realize that i am wetting i never stop i continue till im done.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusYoung View Post
    So I was a bedwetter for several years. I don't remember when it stopped, sometime around age 10 I think. But that's not the important part. Yah see I would use my pullups on purpose and sometimes put off changing because I was lazy. Now the thing is I didn't stop wetting until I decided to quite wearing the pullups. One night I didm't put one on, and I woke up dry. This went on for several nights. So my theory is that I may have inadvertently, partially diaper trained myself.
    Any desire to wear (wet) again?

I think I'm the same way. The first minute I'm diapered I'm already wetting myself. Don't know how I got that way but it's kinda nice to be diaper trained.