Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Questions about having sex in diapers!!

Default Questions about having sex in diapers!!

Ok so I have a question for the ladies out there...(or anyone with good ideas lol)

My gf agreed at the beginning of our relationship 2 1/2 years ago to try having sex with diapers on. Now clearly I have waited a very long time for this, but for good reason. I have no idea logistically how to go about doing this!

Seriously, what would be the best way for my gf to get pleasure out of it as well? I mean for me just seeing her in them is plenty, and I am really appreciative that she would be willing. But still, I want it to be an enjoyable experience for her, so I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions?

Thanks in advance everyone, I really enjoy having a place to ask these seemingly stupid questions.

um.. if I may

I think you should just go for it

Either way, she's gonna get pleasure out of it lol

Haha wish someone had told me that two years ago!

I do plan to...I just don't wanna be an idiot about it! And while I am sure she will enjoy it as much as normal sex, I am also kinda hoping she gets something more out of it, ya know? Like maybe women get stimulated by diapers in a certain area or something, I dunno..

um, try to make it as comfortable as possible - add lots of squishy pillows and blankets and stuff ^^

cutting holes in the front might be helpful. Otherwise you could just hump each other or something. I don't know.

comfortable is definitely good..i dunno about the holes for the same reason everyone else doesn't like them, it gets really messy..

Yeah it does, the absorbants will go *spleck* everywhere and I don't think that'll help things ^^;

Um - I'm not sure actually =o I'm actually not familiar with girl/guy... sex... lol

you could try pre stuff in diapers like a diapered lap dance or bump and grind in diapers or (last 1) pre diaper humping just to get you ready. Good luck hope I helped.