Thread: hi

Default hi

um hey

i'm NumberBlue and im a dl
    the winki said i should post alittle about my myself my hobbies and such so i will

i really like anime and manga i also have an interest in cosplay though i've never done it before i hope to go to the animecon next year as an anbu

i love to read both fanfiction and published books it's all i really do anymore

im home schooled and to tell you the truth i don't have any friends as i live about five or ten miles away from anybody my age

the winki suggested that i talk about how my life is going at the moment be it positive or negative well.. i've been talking with the local high school counselor(through email) he thinks that i might have Social Anxiety we are supposed meet in person next week

i didn't post too much did i? i've glanced at a few of the other posts and they seem pretty breif
    Last edited by NumberBlue; 23-Feb-2008 at 07:49. Reason: typo

No this is more than enough to establish a rapport with many people here> Furry games and manga are popular interests.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 23-Feb-2008 at 20:47.

alright- i'll have to look around for a bit before going to bed

bed?!? it's 12 in the aftern-... ah... never mind.

welcome to the forums, NumberBlue ^^

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here! Do not be shy and post around.

Don't feel bad that you have no friends i'm not home schooled and don't have any rl friends but we will all be your friends.

Hi numberblue I am sure you will make lots of friends here post and read the post. Have fun and hope to read you posts

Hey welcome to the group! I`m sure a lot of people here would love to be your friend! Hope you stick around and get to know everyone.