Thread: Timmy

Smile Timmy

Hi I'm Timmy. I am a teenage girl but age play as a 3 year old boy named Timmy. I have been age playing for around 1 and a half years now. It all started after my girlfriend went to go visit her little cousin in another state she came back and showed me some of the sign language signals he used to communicate what he wanted, one of which was milk. [Removed] This opened up the door to our nursing relationship and now our mommy-son relationship. I started acting more like a baby and I even went out and bought some diapers and a pacifier. My mommy was a great mommy to me, i enjoyed every moment of my age play then things started to complicate our relationship so we slowed down a bit but i do still wear diapers and goodnites and I still play as Timmy. I really would like to get more into this however it is really hard being in college and having roommates. I would love to talk to some of you guys and make more friends like me. Feel free to contact me
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 15-Nov-2014 at 23:39. Reason: keep it pg-13, please

Welcome to ADISC, Timmy! It's quite unusual to hear of an AB/Little who became interested in ABDL through a chance moment, so I'm sure you'll have a different and unique perspective to share, alongside the many of us for whom ABDL interests have been a deep-seated thing since childhood (though I certainly don't claim to speak for everyone).

So, now you've covered what brought you into our community, do you fancy telling us a bit about your non-ABDL interests?

~ Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Timmy! It's quite unusual to hear of an AB/Little who became interested in ABDL through a chance moment, so I'm sure you'll have a different and unique perspective to share, alongside the many of us for whom ABDL interests have been a deep-seated thing since childhood (though I certainly don't claim to speak for everyone).

So, now you've covered what brought you into our community, do you fancy telling us a bit about your non-ABDL interests?

~ Snaps
    Definitely, most of my interest are school related. I enjoy reading and I love thinking about logical things. I'm an incredibly logical person, I can (when needed) solve problems without using my feelings even when most people cannot put their feelings aside. I love hanging out with my friend inside, I'm not much of a social person. I like living natural, I barefoot and only use natural substances on my body. I am a spiritual person, not at all religious, I like being generous to the earth like is it to me.

BordercollieTrigger

Everytime i hear name timmy reminds me of my five year old cub Timmy oh its weird.