Thread: ABDL podcasts

Default ABDL podcasts

I like reading/listening to discussions on ABDL, because it's always interesting to hear how other people's experience and tendencies compare or differ to the ones I have, as well as to get awesome new ideas! I listen The Big Little Podcast religiously, and occasionally also ABDLcast (which tackles some interesting aspects, but has some quite distracting audio issues!). I also find they're a way I can discreetly get in touch with my ABDL side in public (people just assume I'm listening music or a sport round-up!).

Anyone else enjoy these podcasts? And are there any other good AB/Little-focused podcasts besides the two I've mentioned?

Hmm sounds interesting. How do I get the podcasts? Is it like on iTunes or something cause I've never listened to a podcast before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommy View Post
    Hmm sounds interesting. How do I get the podcasts? Is it like on iTunes or something cause I've never listened to a podcast before.
    Those two are both on iTunes. Big Little generally have a show once every 2/3 weeks, and ABDLcast is quite sporadic, but focuses more on ABDL items, whereas the former talks more about concepts and AB/Little activities.
    Last edited by Sanch; 15-Nov-2014 at 20:53.

Never heard about ABDLcast, but I've listened to Big Little since episode 50 or so... I still need to listen to all of them, even if they don't seem to catch my interest. Their interviews are my favorites. Hehe.
    I'd like to know more though, so far I've only found that one, but I guess I'll have to check out ABDLcast now :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dommy View Post
    yeah, it is on itunes. I think you can go to the itunes store and search for podcasts which I believe are all free. Either way, it is pretty accessible through itunes, I just haven't used the steps of listing to podcasts through itunes, i used my ipad.

The Big Little Podcast is awesome. I actually didn't discover it until recently myself, but episode 96 caught my attention, as it was an interview with a good friend of mine. So I listened to it first, now I'm hooked.

By the way you can listen to it even if you don't have iTunes. Just stream it directly from the website, which is what I do.