Thread: Finally did it!!!

Default Finally did it!!!

After being a member of this site for years i finally feel comfortable to upload photos of me

Congrats Zackie. You're a handsome dude, though that's besides the point - I'm not quite brave enough to reach that point yet, but it's nice to see fellow ADISCers having the confidence to post pics of themselves, because plenty of us have to overcome some shyness to do so - whether that comes comes from ABDL, self-consciousness, or any other reason. Also, it's always good to be able to put a face to the name.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    Congrats Zackie. You're a handsome dude, though that's besides the point - I'm not quite brave enough to reach that point yet, but it's nice to see fellow ADISCers having the confidence to post pics of themselves, because plenty of us have to overcome some shyness to do so - whether that comes comes from ABDL, self-consciousness, or any other reason. Also, it's always good to be able to put a face to the name.
    Aww don't make me blush thank you * hugs* And don't worry you will get there at one point

Very nice picture. Congrats on being so brave. I'm not sure I will ever be that brave. That is not one of my goals though. I thank God every night for such a great husband who loves me so much and knows all about me. I am so satisfied with his love. We have so much fun together.