Thread: Hullo :o

Default Hullo :o

Hiya! Uummm I'm Tay! I'm a little and I like age playing and all that so thats why I'm here! Uuummm Yeah! I'm horrible at intros or just talkin in general :x I'm a computer science student outside of my ageplay/general-kink life and yeah! UUmmm thats me! So hi!

Welcome to ADISC! I like to ask everyone, do you have any pets? :3

I have two doggys! But they are at my parents house and I can't go see them 3:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTay View Post
    Hiya! Uummm I'm Tay! I'm a little and I like age playing and all that so thats why I'm here! Uuummm Yeah! I'm horrible at intros or just talkin in general :x I'm a computer science student outside of my ageplay/general-kink life and yeah! UUmmm thats me! So hi!
    Hi there LittleTay. Glad you stopped by and hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTay View Post
    I have two doggys! But they are at my parents house and I can't go see them 3:
    I know how that is... My dog is with my parents because I just moved from an apartment and couldnt have large pets there. But I get to bring her with me now that I'm in a house but aside from that, I have three ferrets and four chinchillas, tho the chins will likely be rehomed since we were breeding them and the most recent litter is almost ready to be away from mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    I know how that is... My dog is with my parents because I just moved from an apartment and couldnt have large pets there. But I get to bring her with me now that I'm in a house but aside from that, I have three ferrets and four chinchillas, tho the chins will likely be rehomed since we were breeding them and the most recent litter is almost ready to be away from mom.
    Cool! So many awesome pets ^_^ I wish I could get a ferret but they are illegal to keep in California 3: