Thread: Traveling Need Some Advice

Default Traveling Need Some Advice

Ok so im going to be traveling from Florida to Arizona via Greyhound (Bus) But was wondering if anyone has any tips and best pull-on style to use and will be traveling for 3 Days

If you plan to actually use the diapers, I wouldn't wear pull ups. In order to change, you will have to take off your pants and shoes, which will be super nasty in a greyhound restroom. Depend Adjustable Underwear may be a good compromise for you. It's a pull up that you can take apart and fasten back together, so you can put it on like a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by N3koBoi View Post
    Ok so im going to be traveling from Florida to Arizona via Greyhound (Bus) But was wondering if anyone has any tips and best pull-on style to use and will be traveling for 3 Days
    Hey Niko, it's your cousin, Roman, let's go bowling?

(Sorry, couldn't resist because of your username )

Misatoismywaifu

Sleep a lot. Read a book, bambino diapees?

I've never been on a bus for more than 8 hours, let alone 3 days. Going 3 days diapered 24/7 without the ability to shower sounds rather unpleasant to me. I suppose you could pack a lot of wipes. If I were in a situation where I had to wear for 3 days without proper facilities, I would definitely opt for diapers over pull-ups, besides the fact that they hold more and more less prone to leaking, the thought of having to take my shoes and pants off in a nasty bus station just grosses me out.

Tena Flex or Tena Stretch. Both are super easy to put on while standing, fairly absorbent, comfortable, and discreet. The Flex have the bonus of being able undo to use the restroom without every really untaping the diaper. Seriously. You can very easily drop the front of it and use any toilet like normal without anyone the wiser. I would recommend the Flex.

I gotta ask... Why are you taking a bus when flying is about the same price ?

Doing a quick search, The bus is going to cost $240 RT and flying out of Ft. Lauderdale is only $290.

I couldn't imagine spending 3 days on a bus.