Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7's Website Has Been Hacked!

Default Dry 24/7's Website Has Been Hacked!

Just was curious about Dry 24/7 sizing and went to check their website - looks like some Turkish hacking group called Ayyildiz Tim decided to hack it. Why? No idea - maybe they hate incontinent people?

Ouch.

Did some very quick poking around. They didn't just slip some redirect code in a comment or something (as a lot of these "hacked by x" groups do) but appear to have legitimately dropped in their own page.

It's interesting that this is coming back. In the 90s this was a huge thing and happened all the time, then it kinda died down as the malicious hackers turned their skills towards profitable (and less visible) stuff. Lately their seems to be a resurgence of this kind of thing as part of various political statements. Very interesting.

Gory details:

$ wget --max-redirect 0 --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1" https://www.dry247.com/
    Pulls down index.html with the contents we see.

Again they were hacked? *sigh* funny how diaper websites are being targeted. (I guess they now realized that the AB/DL community is bigger than they thought )

Prepare to hide in the bambino's website!

Anyway sad but this is what the website looks like. I would not recommend going to the website since it is hacked.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (45).jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	22335

lol, really? out of all the places they coulda hacked? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    lol, really? out of all the places they coulda hacked? lmao
    This is not the first time.

Imperialists or isis have hacked them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    This is not the first time.

Imperialists or isis have hacked them before.
    still seems like a real odd target for a group like that to hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    still seems like a real odd target for a group like that to hack.
    that's probably why they got hacked, I'll bet the guy who runs the site thought the same thing. The hackers just scan for the specific set of vulnerabilities they're planning on exploiting and hit whatever turns up. It's just coincidence that dry247 got hit. A lot of other sites were probably hit as well, it's just that no one visits them.

They probably just have some tool that looks through random IPs throughout the internet and checks for security holes.

I'm sure I have seen the screenshot they have and I, sure it's from the game homefront well atleast the girl clinging to the fence defiantly is why would they want to target a diaper website?

- - - Updated - - -

Infact here it is right here http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/506832-homefront-windows-screenshot-loading-screens-show-quotes-from.png

Dry 24/7 has its origins as an Israeli company. They moved their operation to the US (Brooklyn), but that doesn't mean that they stopped having Israeli connections. These guys probably just had a list of Israeli connected companies and started doing probes.