Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Swimming and Pools

  1. #1

    Default Swimming and Pools

    Has anyone ever thought about getting a pool so they could be little to enjoy pool time? Personally, I think it would be awesome to put on a swim diaper (if I could custom order a cloth one or if Pampers Splashers fit as well as their diapers) and a little-looking swimsuit (larger girls' sizes still have adorable stuff!) and play with some pool toys and some friends! I honestly would only do it if I had at least one more AB/little living with me (which would make the total 3) and we had a bit more property to set it up on, but the idea really excites me!

    And the best part? Even getting a 12 foot or 15 foot above-ground pool is plenty big to enjoy when little (and means you're only paying around $150 max outside of water/electricity), so it's actually a fairly practical idea!

    It just seemed like something fun that could actually be doable if I had a backyard.

    EDIT: Just realized that these could easily be modified (per my blog post) with Little Swimmers or Splashers to look cute and function as a swim diaper! Might be a good idea to try sometime...

  2. #2

    Default

    If i had the space for it i would totally get something like this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...Also%20Liked:1 which i posted a while ago on another thread. You could still run around in a swim diaper and it would have a little more 'little' appeal to it because the shallow water, and the slides. I want to use one of my cloth AIO's as a swim diaper one day, just for fun.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    If i had the space for it i would totally get something like this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...Also%20Liked:1 which i posted a while ago on another thread. You could still run around in a swim diaper and it would have a little more 'little' appeal to it because the shallow water, and the slides. I want to use one of my cloth AIO's as a swim diaper one day, just for fun.
    I'm going to let you know that I would not even buy this for what the money is worth. I rather fill a truck up with water

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I'm going to let you know that I would not even buy this for what the money is worth. I rather fill a truck up with water
    You don't put your kids in a truck full of water to play in though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    besides, there are other models that i would probably like better, this is just the one i remember posting about.

  5. #5

    Default

    I think I'd probably just end up getting like a 15 foot round pool and a bunch of little-ish pool toys and inviting a bunch of friends over - that would be the best ever!

  6. #6
    soggyboy

    Default

    When I was 12-13 we had an above ground pool and a slip-n-slide.
    My neighbour Shelley and I would always be wearing our swimsuits and playing outside with the hose on and having water fights etc.
    Since I was younger I was always allowed to pee outside when I was wet or dirty, and it's something that Shelley and I took to with great pleasure. We would play wetting games or have holding contests all the time while being wet outside. If we were in the pool and the need arose, we would just get out and pee in our swimsuits besides the pool. Sometimes we would wet our pants just before getting in.
    I remember once after we had watched a movie in which someone had wet their pants when they were scared, and we recreated that over and over. We would also pretend that we were in school and not allowed to go to the toilet, resulting in the inevitable accident. Sometimes we would use our towels as diapers as we sat on the grass behind the pool.
    She was the only person I did this with, but it was such a charge to wet yourself in front of somebody else and watch them do the same. At that age it wasn't sexual, just something we really liked doing.
    It wasn't till puberty hit that I found myself reminiscing about those times in a different way. This period of my life was instrumental in my future AB/DL self, and man I'd love the chance to do it again!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    You don't put your kids in a truck full of water to play in though.
    Ouch, burn Yeah your probably right. I would not either, I just would look for something cheaper heh heh...

  8. #8

    Default

    Many years back I posted photos of myself diapered in my pool, I can't find the thread but it was fun!

  9. #9
    WearingClouds

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post
    When I was 12-13 we had an above ground pool and a slip-n-slide.
    My neighbour Shelley and I would always be wearing our swimsuits and playing outside with the hose on and having water fights etc.
    Since I was younger I was always allowed to pee outside when I was wet or dirty, and it's something that Shelley and I took to with great pleasure. We would play wetting games or have holding contests all the time while being wet outside. If we were in the pool and the need arose, we would just get out and pee in our swimsuits besides the pool. Sometimes we would wet our pants just before getting in.
    I remember once after we had watched a movie in which someone had wet their pants when they were scared, and we recreated that over and over. We would also pretend that we were in school and not allowed to go to the toilet, resulting in the inevitable accident. Sometimes we would use our towels as diapers as we sat on the grass behind the pool.
    She was the only person I did this with, but it was such a charge to wet yourself in front of somebody else and watch them do the same. At that age it wasn't sexual, just something we really liked doing.
    It wasn't till puberty hit that I found myself reminiscing about those times in a different way. This period of my life was instrumental in my future AB/DL self, and man I'd love the chance to do it again!
    Awesome story! One time my friend's mom bought me adult diapers because she knew about my fetish at the time (I was 14) and I convinced my girl who was my friend to put one on! She did and it was glorious! We sat on her bed diapered and played some card game. Nothing sexual but totally awesome ^__^

    Sadly, she was weirded out the next day and suggested we don't do that, lol.

    Oh well, it's still a fun memory to have =D

  10. #10

    Default

    that's an awesome idea!
    aww, now i'm remembering when i was actually 2 or 3 and we had a little kiddie pool that i'd play and splash around in almost every day. i loved water then and i still love it as much now! if i had the money, (maybe one day when i have my own place!) i would definitely invest in a pool. maybe one of those above ground ones that go up about a little under 5'", as those are pretty common around here.

    thanks for the fun topic!

Similar Threads

  1. swimming
    By kerry in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2014, 16:39
  2. I can't keep swimming...
    By PrincessEmmy in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-Dec-2013, 14:36
  3. Swimming in Diapers
    By Darthwader in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2013, 17:21
  4. swimming in diaper
    By markbob in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2013, 16:23
  5. Diapers While Swimming
    By xxbabywannabexx in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-Jul-2012, 11:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.