Thread: Dorky pup

Default Dorky pup

So yah I have no idea what to write so I'll just say what comes to mind. I'm a german shepherd puppy. I live in texas and my favorite food is pizza

If your a german shepherd puppy does that mean you like the police doggys? I think they are really brave! Also, I love pizza too, I went to pizza hut the other day and there was a pizza buffet, and I ate so much pizza it was really fun! Lovely to meet you! I am new here too !

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusYoung View Post
    So yah I have no idea what to write so I'll just say what comes to mind. I'm a german shepherd puppy. I live in texas and my favorite food is pizza
    Welcome! As a support site, we like to know each others' non-AB/DL interests. What video games do you play? I see you like guns and are from Texas. That sounds like a hunter of some kind to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome! As a support site, we like to know each others' non-AB/DL interests. What video games do you play? I see you like guns and are from Texas. That sounds like a hunter of some kind to me.
    Actually never been hunting. But I'd like to someday

Howdy and welcome to the group. I've been hunting a few times. I usually prefer to just go out and chase and shot varmints when they show up in the yard.