Thread: My new dress! (Lolita Dresses)

Default My new dress! (Lolita Dresses)

One thing I have wanted for a long time now is a pink pretty princess style dress! Today I bought a lolitta dress! I also bought some pink knee socks for it too. I wondered if anyone has ever worn one of these dresses? I can't wait to try it! I am going to get my hair tied in bunches with matching pink ribbons, and wear it at special times. Like partys! It looks just like a real dress what a princess would wear, and I am so giddy!

I have wanted to get one or more of these types of dresses even before I knew what they were called. Unfortunately, for various reasons, I have not yet gotten one. I hope that in the not too distant future I will.

O.O !!!!!!!! OMG!!! So cute!! I love it! I bookmarked that site by the way, there's a baby blue one in there that's just adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    there's a baby blue one in there that's just adorable!
    I love the baby blue one too! I spent a while trying to be 100% I wanted the pink because the blue really is lovely too!