Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ways to keep up a full diaper

Default Ways to keep up a full diaper

I noticed when I wet my diaper it sags a lot. So I just bought some women's shaping underwear and it works great to hold it in place. And for $10 dollars its a steal! Has anyone done this before. Or have any other ideas on how to keep you diaper from sagging?
    Also I do like it when the diaper is super tight on me.

Don't get me wrong but you can try wearing underwear and umm, holding up your heavy diaper you heavy baby

You don't need to wear some women's underwear just to keep up some heavy wet diaper, there are some alternatives or some better ways.

Like a onesis, (If you are wearing one)
    Of course underwear (If your a Male & Female)
    and lastly, wear your regular clothes and tuck in your clothes with a belt on your jeans (The belt holds the shell on top of the diaper acting like a diaper belt)

You need some strong plastic on that diaper if you plan on flooding so it does not sag so much that it breaks kinda like an Abena M4 for example. (When I had my case, I was not the diaper crazy to fully wet it to death so bad that it literally could not breath, wet a few, then disposed) That plastic has to have some hardcore shell in order to maintain what kind of torture you do to your diaper

Be cautious.

Just wearing pants generally holds it up fine. If you're that soaked, I'd say you're due for a change anyway, otherwise you'll leak if you wet again.

A onesie is probably the best way though, since that guarantees that it can't sag at all.

Panties in general are my personal choice. But then, Im a sissy so obv it would be =P

One could wear a locking garment that would prevent the removal of a (full) diaper until unlocked.
    Locking Diaper panty cover or simply a chain and lock thru the waist band of a pair of jeans/pants.
    There will be limits of course be it containment of bulk or that of smell or both together.
    Remember in play only - no long term fantasy fun resulting in diaper rash etc.

My plastic pants keep my nappy up until it is at the point of leaking when unless I'm asleep I then change.

I use packing tape real tight over the top tapes. That sucker does not fall down.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Don't get me wrong but you can try wearing underwear and umm, holding up your heavy diaper you heavy baby

You don't need to wear some women's underwear just to keep up some heavy wet diaper, there are some alternatives or some better ways.

Like a onesis, (If you are wearing one)
    Of course underwear (If your a Male & Female)
    and lastly, wear your regular clothes and tuck in your clothes with a belt on your jeans (The belt holds the shell on top of the diaper acting like a diaper belt)

You need some strong plastic on that diaper if you plan on flooding so it does not sag so much that it breaks kinda like an Abena M4 for example. (When I had my case, I was not the diaper crazy to fully wet it to death so bad that it literally could not breath, wet a few, then disposed) That plastic has to have some hardcore shell in order to maintain what kind of torture you do to your diaper

Be cautious.
    On the belt note as well, if I have enough spare diaper plastic sticking out from the top of my beltline I'll wrap it it over and tuck it under the buckle as well.