Thread: "Little" foods

Default "Little" foods

Whats your favorite little or baby food to eat?

Mines the gerber graduate cereal puffs. The banana is my favorite but apple strawberry is good too. And apple juice.

Don't really try much in the way of baby foods...
    I mainly drink stuff like apple juice and vanilla toddler formula in my baba; but none of the non-fruit baby foods that I have tried were very good.

About the only "little" things I like are orange juice and chocolate milk.

I still love Cheerios and milk. Mothers will typically give Cheerios in a cup to a toddler and let them eat them dry.

I still enjoy Gerber's peaches. My wife bought me some a year ago. Our son ate Gerber's Blueberry Brickle for years, and I think he'd eat it today if someone gave him some.

I love eating dry Cheerios. I pretty much never eat plain cheerios with milk. I don't really eat anything explicitly "baby", but sometimes when I eat fruits and such I'll cut it up into little finger foods. That definitely makes me feel little.

I like Cheerios, and other kids-style cereals like Coco Pops and Ricicles. Don't enjoy anything like formula or the Gerber meals (mashed-up food is really not my thing!), so I guess the only other little food I eat is rusks. I think adults do occasionally have them, but they're designed as a good baby biscuit for teething (and they're delicious!).

I like chocolate milk, and strawberry milk, and banana milk. I also like those small tins of pasta shapes in tomato sauce shaped like hello kitty and my little pony. I also like barney bear cake bars and teddy bear crisps. I also love turkey dinosaurs. Rawr!