Thread: The Length of the new design Goodnites

Default The Length of the new design Goodnites

I know at least one person was wondering, so I thought that I would make a thread for it.

The length of the Goodnites after this design is 22" stretched, and since we don't like out diapers to be skin-tight, the diaper is about 20" with a holding stretch to it.

22"! That is a big difference (old ones were 24"). That's the same length as UnderJams L/XL, as well as Pampers baby diapers (Baby Dry 6, Luvs 6, EP 6, Cruisers 7). I expect this will affect the AB/DL popularity of GoodNites quite significantly. Or it will inspire people to try some of the other products above, since the differences in "fit" may be minor.

Goodnites are one of my go-to diapers, and they've been disappointing to me recently. I have noticed this and have thought about changing diapers. However, as a college student and closeted DL, they are a great diaper for me.

wait what they are shorter??? The only complaint I have with baby diapers is that they are short. 22" is fine for me for now, but if i get an ounce of fat I'm doomed. How is it that more people are fitting into them if they are this much smaller even with the more stretchy waist?
    //Oh they updated it again based on what I'm reading... Huggies in all having to be the smallest...

So what does that mean for the size s/m? is it just a T5-T6(pullup ver of a size 6 diaper)? and the x/lx is about same but with wider sides?