Thread: Hi, finally accepting being a Diaper Lover

Default Hi, finally accepting being a Diaper Lover

Hi all,

I look forward to getting support from you, and offering support.

I have been diapering for about five years on and off. Unfortunately it will continue in this way as im a "closet" diaper lover.

I'm married with two children. So I don't see the opportunaty to reveal this side of me anytime soon. I Have a very supportive wife but at the moment we are going through a tuff time as I have start a business and she is supporting me through this. So I can't expect her to understand and support me with my diapers.

Anyway enough of this ill send a proper post later..

Hello and welcome to the group. There are several members in similar situations (unable to tell their wives). It's nothing to worry about. We are a pretty supportive bunch. It's good to hear that you are learning to accept being a DL. Don't worry, accepting it can take a long time for some.

What are some of your hobbies and interests outside of the whole DL world?

Hi and welcome. I didn't tell my wife and so I lived with it on the Q T for many years, longing for those opportunities to wear in secret. Eventually she discovered a diaper order and I had to explain everything. It went very well and now I can wear whenever. Our children are grown and out on their own, however. I never wear if they are around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlbychoice View Post
    Hi all,

I look forward to getting support from you, and offering support.

I have been diapering for about five years on and off. Unfortunately it will continue in this way as im a "closet" diaper lover.

I'm married with two children. So I don't see the opportunaty to reveal this side of me anytime soon. I Have a very supportive wife but at the moment we are going through a tuff time as I have start a business and she is supporting me through this. So I can't expect her to understand and support me with my diapers.

Anyway enough of this ill send a proper post later..
    Being a diaper lover is truly hard and can be very lonely.

Being an adult baby or Little can be even worse.

We are here for you, and we understand.

Take that in.........

.....UNDERSTAND.

WE, I......

We UNDERSTAND.

That is what makes us unique and also what makes us be there for each other. The understanding.

...We get it.

- BabyMitchy, The depressed.

Well, congrats on coming to terms at least. Things can be a difficult for our kind, but it's not so bad sometimes. Just know that the community here is very understanding and we'll be happy to help with anything thats bothering you.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Have a good one!

Hi DLbyChoice and welcome. This is a good group, supportive and humorous at times. We are from all walks of life apparently and meeting us you would never know we wore diapers or had the AB side either. I've been a DL or at least drawn to it for many years but never wore my first one until around two or three months ago. I find a certain comfort over being able to write about it or read from others and identifying with them.

Hi DLbychoice, I agree to bide your time. I told my wife (of 22 years) last night, and it went very well, but it may not have when we were struggling a couple of years ago. (Yeah, that's a long time to keep a secret, and I feel - well, indescribable relief and pleasure). I was as careful and hesitant as she was sweet and understanding.

The most important thing for us was, I think, my intuition that I needed to first demonstrate that she could trust that I could do a good job taking care of us. She is a traditional girl, and I was mainly concerned that my admission would imply that I might want to be helpless and taken care of by her, not the other way around.

I've worked hard to put us on a solid financial footing - and I was cautious to wait this long - And she was receptive. When I told her that I didn't know how to say what I needed to say, except for the simple fact that the mere sight of adult diapers made my heart pound - she pointed out that lots of responsible men, especially those of wealth and power, end up having hookers satisfy a diaper fetish to cope with their stress, implying that my honesty meant more to her than what she called 'a fairly common quirk'.

I'm so glad I DID wait, if not just for the wonderful transition we made. And her reassuring touch - and her kind voice - actually discussing diapers with me - felt unbelievable.