Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite teddy?

Default Your Favorite teddy?

So quick question for everyone ^.^

Whats your most favorite teddy and a his/her name?

Mine is Kumo and he is my favorite, I try to keep him with me most of the day. ^.^

How about everyone here?

Mines name is kody. He looks like a real black bear an my dad (actual dad) bought him for me when we went to mammoth cave together. When I'm not at work he's with me.

Most favorite...Oh that's going to be hard. The big one that sits in the spare chair in my office is named Bob. The main bed bear is Piper. Brighton and Otis also hang out in the bed.

I have two teddy bears. The first one I got is a big "Ted" from the movie. The second one that I have (and my favorite), is from the Build a Bear store. He's dark brown in color. Just got him last month, and I haven't slept a night without him. He's name is Thunder.

My teddy bear is named Maf-Maf. I had a teddy when I was little and that was his name, so I've named the one my wife bought me after my original bear. He sleeps with me every night and is starting to get a little worn. That's okay as it shows that he's loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I have two teddy bears. The first one I got is a big "Ted" from the movie. The second one that I have (and my favorite), is from the Build a Bear store. He's dark brown in color. Just got him last month, and I haven't slept a night without him. He's name is Thunder.
    My wife and daughter took me to Build A Bear on my 40th birthday. I got the big "I'm the birthday bear...40" sticker on me while I selected and assembled my bear named Latte.

Probably 'Big Panda', who my parents bought for me at a fair when I was 1 year old. He's still in remarkably good condition, despite having been on the receiving end of thousands of hugs and a few bashes against things. I have other teddies who are as cute, but none with the same personal connection and long history of being cuddly pals.

My favorite is my giraffe named spots, he's the one in my avatar.