Thread: Diaper Commercials

Default Diaper Commercials

Does anyone else get aroused when they see a diaper commercial? This really bothers me, it makes me feel like a sicko. I don't like the idea of getting aroused by seeing a child wearing diapers. I know I'm not a pedo, but I really hate my self for having this reaction.

Nope. Then again if they showed people my age wearing diapers (e.g. on drynites ads), it could be different but probably not. I'm more of a TB than anything sexual with diapers, especially in the last few months.

When I was younger, yeah. Just hearing someone on TV saying the word "nappy" made me feel all weird. It didn't get me aroused, as such, but it made me feel pretty... I dunno how to describe it. Just "good", I guess.

But not any more. Since I've actually tried some TB stuff and I'm much more comfortable about it (due to talking about it here), it doesn't really affect me much. Still a bit awkward when someone else is in the room watching it with me, though.

I do a little bit, not for the child, but the diaper. But when I was much younger, like in 3rd grade, I would go crazy when the Sears catalogue would arrive. I would turn to the baby section to look at the diapers. Even when I was younger than that, some relative gave me some fold out pictures of babies that were in those plastic wallet protectors. Each picture had a caption, and they were supposed to be funny jokes. I loved those pictures because of the diapers. So I wouldn't feel like you're a pedophile. It's just a natural state for diaper lovers. Who knows why! As a side note, by the time I was in 5th grade, my mom was working, and so I was a latch key kid. I'd go home from school and again look at the Sears catalogue, not just for the baby pictures, but also at the women in their undies...hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I do a little bit, not for the child, but the diaper.
    I think it's the same way with me because I get aroused just by seeing a diaper by it self.

Butterfly Mage

Nah. Usually I think something like "I wish there was a diaper like that, but in my size."

I agree with what dogboy said. It makes me want to go out and buy whatever diaper is advertising. XD