Thread: It's good to be back!

Default It's good to be back!

About three months ago, I went through an awful purge cycle, got rid of all of my diapers and other ab/dl stuff, and asked to be taken off of the site. I was seeing a therapist at the time who recommended giving it all up. I foolishly went along with it, knowing in the back of my mind that it was pretty much impossible. Low and behold, here I am again It feels great to be back, and I owe a big thanks to Moo and the moderators for reactivating my account.

As far as an intro goes, I am a DL in Chicago, originally from San Francisco. Moved here after I graduated college with a Business degree. I think I am a wanderer at heart, and I am always thinking about traveling somewhere. Been throughout Europe and took a trip to Australia, which was great. For my future travels, I would love to see some of Asia and also take some long extended road trips through the US and Canada. If you are also an avid traveler, I would love to swap stories with you

After working in an office for a few years after college, I realize I hate being cooped up in a cubicle all day. So, I am trying to figure out what my next move will be. Thinking about something in transportation, or perhaps something in the National Park service... Maybe run a youth hostel? Who knows.

Looking forward to chatting with others in the forums about the latest diapers on the market, and all of that other fun stuff that makes us tick.

Quote Originally Posted by thickdiapers View Post
    About three months ago, I went through an awful purge cycle, got rid of all of my diapers and other ab/dl stuff, and asked to be taken off of the site. I was seeing a therapist at the time who recommended giving it all up. I foolishly went along with it, knowing in the back of my mind that it was pretty much impossible. Low and behold, here I am again It feels great to be back, and I owe a big thanks to Moo and the moderators for reactivating my account.

As far as an intro goes, I am a DL in Chicago, originally from San Francisco. Moved here after I graduated college with a Business degree. I think I am a wanderer at heart, and I am always thinking about traveling somewhere. Been throughout Europe and took a trip to Australia, which was great. For my future travels, I would love to see some of Asia and also take some long extended road trips through the US and Canada. If you are also an avid traveler, I would love to swap stories with you

After working in an office for a few years after college, I realize I hate being cooped up in a cubicle all day. So, I am trying to figure out what my next move will be. Thinking about something in transportation, or perhaps something in the National Park service... Maybe run a youth hostel? Who knows.

Looking forward to chatting with others in the forums about the latest diapers on the market, and all of that other fun stuff that makes us tick.
    Hello and welcome back. I'm sorry you had a bad shrink experience. Mine told me I'd outgrow the desire, way back when I was 21. Was he ever wrong. Sometimes it can be difficult to accept this kind of quirk, but it's just one of a thousand quirks that people have, and at least this one is harmless.

It sounds like you have a very interesting background. I hope you find something you enjoy doing, work related. I've been a church musician all of my life, and I've always enjoyed making music. You don't get rich doing it, but I get by.

I think you'll enjoy the discussions, especially the diaper ones...haha, so once again, welcome!

Therapists are usually the ones that need help. The rest of us are just fine!