Thread: My Intro

Default My Intro

Hi everyone,

You can call me Jack. I'm in my early 20s. I left uni without a degree after 3 years due to personal issues. Now I'm a software developer and I'm building a web app.

For me, nappies help me relax and be care free - it isn't sexual and I don't normally wet.

I've already said that I work with computers so yes, I like them. I play a few select games. Any Wasteland 2 fans out there? I do have a life away from computers though and I enjoy singing. I was a semi-serious amateur photographer but I'm trying to get back into that again.

I've been visiting the site for quite some time on and off, usually when I'm feeling insecure about this side of my personality. I've finally decided that it is time to register. Why this site? Because I can identify with some of the people here and the site isn't filled with photos that stir up my feelings. Thanks to everyone here for the interesting discussions so far. Hopefully I can contribute.

Feel free to ask me questions - I can always choose not to answer . If there is interest (you aren't sick of these yet) then I might make a "the journey so far" post.

Welcome to ADISC! Don't be nervous, it's super friendly here :3 I also enjoy singing, but... people don't enjoy hearing me sing. Because I suck =P I'm 110% tone deaf soooo it's just a in-the-car thing. So, do you have any pets?