Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Top 3 Games EVER

Default Your Top 3 Games EVER

There are some games that stick out to us throughout our gaming lives. Which 5 games have stuck out to you more than others?

Here are my three.

3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The Top of the GTA's in my game life.
    2. Stronghold Crusader (1). Favorite RTS game of all time.
    1. Dead Space (2 & 3). The only horror games I can play without messing myself (I don't like messing when it's accidental.)

3. The World Ends With You (if you haven't played this, go do it)
    2. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (the whole FFT series was brilliant, but Advance was just... beautiful. Definitely a must play)
    1. Metroid Prime (the replayability of the first one is amazing; the third one had a better story imo but the first i could play forever)

Runners-up: Megaman Star Force 3, Dishonored, Catherine

Final fantasy 9 (the game that made me a gamer)

Legend of Zelda: the ocorina of time.

Resident evil: the game that introduced me to zombies and changed my whole life.

for just gaming in general it would have to be:
    1. Yugioh (lot of memories playing this with friends at tournaments..and making friends by playing)
    2. Pokemon Silver
    3. Final Fantasy for the psp (Loved all the bonus content, and the boss at the end that can OHKO you)

This one is so hard to narrow to 3. I could pick a different 3 another day.
    As of the top of my head it would be.
    In no particular order

1) Lunar Silver Star (Sega CD)One of first games I played with animated cut scenes and lots of actual spoken voices
    2) Zelda(the original NES) This was a amazing game when it came out. Tons of exploring, battery save and lots of items to find
    3) Dragon Force (Sega Saturn) Great strategy rpg and story. Love how each char played shows there view on the story.
    Playing all chars makes you understand why they do what they do when there NPCs
    Makes you think twice about some chars cause why they did what they did.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, NaissanceE, and Team Fortress 2.

Top 3? Hmmm...that's a toughie

No.1 is most definitely Paper Mario. I can never get over how much fun I have had with that game.
    No.2 would be The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I really liked the style and the setting
    No.3 would go to Fire Emblem: Awakening. I loved the gameplay, the characters and it was one of those games that is delightfully frustrating: the kind of frustration that comes from YOU being at fault, not the game itself, and that drives you to get better.

1. Star Wars Battlefront series (A huge fan of Star wars pre-disney of course)
    2. Super Mario World
    3. Super Smash Bros series. (I perfer to fight without items. It requires far more skill)

Yoshi's Island.
    Super Smash Bros. Melee.
    Paper Mario TTYD.