Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuteness help?

Red face Cuteness help?

I don't mean just cute, I mean sugar coated, strawberry scented, glitter encrusted, baby-otter-kissing-another-baby-otter cute! I am already used to wearing a diaper over my fursuit, Kroger Woman's Briefs Size XL with custom paw print design and tail exit, they look very cute but as we all know, it's not the diaper that matters, it's what you do in it that matters. I can squeak extremely cutely and high pitched, but that's about the only cute thing I can do besides a few random poses and sounds. I have three main problems, problem number one, I can't waddle very well, it usally too pronounced or too unoticable, how can I do that better. Problem number two, my diaper dosen't look thick enough over my fursuit, I need to know how to make it look thicker WITHOUT stuffing (I'm absolutely horrible at stuffing diapers). Problem number three, I need more cute things to do, wear, and use while I'm in character, I just don't think I'm cute enough.

You could always wear some thick diapers or multiple diapers under the suit to make you waddle (though I'm not sure if that would be too hot).

I can't think of any way of making the diaper thicker or puffier without stuffing it, but bear in mind that if it's just outside the suit and not going to be used anyway, it's just part of the costume and you wouldn't need to stuff it with stuff that will actually absorb well or that can get dirty. You could probably use bits of cotton cloth or old clothes instead. Doubling up the padding might work too. :P

As for number three, I think learning how to act childish is probably going to be the most useful thing. Being in a fursuit, you can abandon embarrassment and fully take on the character, so it should be easy to do if you try learn a bit and practice on it. The stuff to use and wear is the same props we use when we pretend to be little. Pacifiers, bottles, blankies, toys etc. It's what you do with them that counts.

Anyway, good luck! I hope you enjoy yourself no matter what you decide on.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    You could always wear some thick diapers or multiple diapers under the suit to make you waddle (though I'm not sure if that would be too hot).
    I don't want to be too mean but the last thing I would do is stare at a cub's thick diaper and be called a pedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I don't want to be too mean but the last thing I would do is stare at a cub's thick diaper and be called a pedo.
    Good thing he's talking about temperature and it involves adults rather than children.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Good thing he's talking about temperature and it involves adults rather than children.
    No kidding

I can't think of any way of making the diaper thicker or puffier without stuffing it, but bear in mind that if it's just outside the suit and not going to be used anyway, it's just part of the costume and you wouldn't need to stuff it with stuff that will actually absorb well or that can get dirty. You could probably use bits of cotton cloth or old clothes instead. Doubling up the padding might work too. :P

As for number three, I think learning how to act childish is probably going to be the most useful thing. Being in a fursuit, you can abandon embarrassment and fully take on the character, so it should be easy to do if you try learn a bit and practice on it. The stuff to use and wear is the same props we use when we pretend to be little. Pacifiers, bottles, blankies, toys etc. It's what you do with them that counts.

Anyway, good luck! I hope you enjoy yourself no matter what you decide on.
    Thanks, how do I stuff it as you suggested

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Thanks, how do I stuff it as you suggested
    It's not something I've ever done myself, but I don't imagine it would be too hard. Just make sure whatever you stuff it with is folded nicely so it doesn't look all lumpy. :P A few old t-shirts stacked on top of each other perhaps?

It's not something I've ever done myself, but I don't imagine it would be too hard. Just make sure whatever you stuff it with is folded nicely so it doesn't look all lumpy. :P A few old t-shirts stacked on top of each other perhaps?
    Do I actually put it inside the diaper padding, or stuffed while I'm wearing it

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Do I actually put it inside the diaper padding, or stuffed while I'm wearing it
    Just try it out both ways and see what gives you the results you're most satisfied with!

Just try it out both ways and see what gives you the results you're most satisfied with!
    Okay, will this make me toddle or not?