Thread: Goodnites Alters Design... For The Worse

Default Goodnites Alters Design... For The Worse

I wen't out and got some Goodnites last night. A task that was becoming pretty usual in my regard. When I got home I opened the package and there was a different "Skate" design and the diapers felt different.

They feel softer, thinner, and that held true for when I wet them. Luckily, I'm not a bedwetter so I don't have to worry about my sheets, but it was leaking pretty bad during the FIRST wetting. I've worn Goodnites before, but they were able to handle the first wetting without issue.

So things I noticed.
    1. Thinner absorbent core
    2. Lower rise on the diaper
    3. Different-looking designs
    4. A more underwear-like appeal to the middle of the diaper.

I don't think (at least on my accord) that this new design will be a "good" for the ABDL community, however, they should still be good for messing in. More later.

The best positive thing to come out of all of this is that the Skate design looks alot more like a pair of training pants than the previous design. Gives that babyish touch, I like it that part of it.

Side note: I go through about a diaper every week or two. I don't have much time for being diapered, so I cherish the time I get.
    Last edited by Themanswifesman; 11-Nov-2014 at 23:41.

There was actually a huge thread a few weeks ago about their 2014 design change, you can view that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...dNites-designs

They're not much worse than the previous designs honestly, just a little bit thinner and a tab bit stretchier. Though the length of the actual diaper does seem to have gotten shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    There was actually a huge thread a few weeks ago about their 2014 design change, you can view that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...dNites-designs

They're not much worse than the previous designs honestly, just a little bit thinner and a tab bit stretchier. Though the length of the actual diaper does seem to have gotten shorter.
    The tab length is something that would be praised by us, or at least the "larger" ones of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    I wen't out and got some Goodnites last night. A task that was becoming pretty usual in my regard. When I got home I opened the package and there was a different "Skate" design and the diapers felt different.

They feel softer, thinner, and that held true for when I wet them. Luckily, I'm not a bedwetter so I don't have to worry about my sheets, but it was leaking pretty bad during the FIRST wetting. I've worn Goodnites before, but they were able to handle the first wetting without issue.

So things I noticed.
    1. Thinner absorbent core
    2. Lower rise on the diaper
    3. Different-looking designs
    4. A more underwear-like appeal to the middle of the diaper.

I don't think (at least on my accord) that this new design will be a "good" for the ABDL community, however, they should still be good for messing in. More later.

Side note: I go through about a diaper every week or two. I don't have much time for being diapered, so I cherish the time I get.
    The new one suck they break on my and i agree with everything you just said

Can somebody with one of the new GoodNites open the sides, stretch it out flat, and measure the length in inches? That would be cool. No need to exert a ton of force when stretching, just enough to get it completely flat.

Old L/XL GoodNites (Camo print from 2012) were almost exactly 24" long when stretched flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Can somebody with one of the new GoodNites open the sides, stretch it out flat, and measure the length in inches? That would be cool. No need to exert a ton of force when stretching, just enough to get it completely flat.

Old L/XL GoodNites (Camo print from 2012) were almost exactly 24" long when stretched flat.
    I'll do that as soon as I am done with this one. I've already done the wetting test, the messing test shall come soon.