Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian watkins

Default Ian watkins

This guy was the main member in lost prophets band i am still in shock that he committed sex crimes i sickens me i loved this band his music anyone that has heard of this news care to comment?

He's quite simply a horrible, callous and sadistic child sex offender. There's not much more to it than that. Sadly, he used his fame as a popular musician to gain access to young children, with the intent of causing them serious physical harm and trauma. Thankfully he was caught and jailed before he could put more of his sick desires into action.

By all accounts, Watkins has shown no remorse since his arrest, and he's in the only place he's fit for. He's now rightly known for the terrible things he's been involved with towards innocent children, and not for the fašade he put up of being a respectable, normal musician.

Sick fuck... But trust me, you can take comfort in the fact that where he's going, they don't take well to pedophiles...

Quote Originally Posted by Meowstic View Post
    Sick fuck... But trust me, you can take comfort in the fact that where he's going, they don't take well to pedophiles...
    Nah, he'll be placed in solitary.

Quote Originally Posted by JewelSparkles View Post
    Nah, he'll be placed in solitary.
    Aww...
    Ah well, hope the guards starve him and throw him down the stairs.

It's weird that people can consider the molestation of a child a crime to end all crimes, yet they actively advocate extreme harm or possible death to the offender, as if it is somehow justifiable and not as sick as the offender's actions.

Not to say that molesting the most pure and innocent of life is not a horrible crime or anything, but it strikes me as odd to say that someone is a "sick fuck" and then continue on with "I hope he gets starved to death," as if the wish that someone spends a week or more without food up until the point of death is somehow not "sick."

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    It's weird that people can consider the molestation of a child a crime to end all crimes, yet they actively advocate extreme harm or possible death to the offender, as if it is somehow justifiable and not as sick as the offender's actions.

Not to say that molesting the most pure and innocent of life is not a horrible crime or anything, but it strikes me as odd to say that someone is a "sick fuck" and then continue on with "I hope he gets starved to death," as if the wish that someone spends a week or more without food up until the point of death is somehow not "sick."
    Yeah. I second this. I find it quite strange that people seem to have no issues with sinking to, and below the level of an offender if it's in the name of 'justice' yet, it achieves nothing. It doesn't help the victim, or solve the issue, all it does is make the person, whom most likely isn't even involved in the case, feel better. It's a very weird concept to me that someone can not find it 'sick' to wish death by starvation upon anyone.
    Sure, people should be punished for the crimes that they commit, however, that doesn't mean we should be brutes about it. :v

Yeah, I suppose. The topic just pisses me off so much though. But still, people serving life sentences should be put on death row. It would save lots of taxpayer money because it takes 31,000 dollars to take care of an inmate for a year, which could go to much better use.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowstic View Post
    Yeah, I suppose. The topic just pisses me off so much though. But still, people serving life sentences should be put on death row. It would save lots of taxpayer money because it takes 31,000 dollars to take care of an inmate for a year, which could go to much better use.
    This is also wrong, because it's been proven time and time again that death row costs more money than a life in prison.

Also, people on death row spend 10+ years in prison regardless due to the ability to constantly try for appeals, and because death sentences aren't actually that often carried out despite death row being there.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty (despite the name, the website has sources of its own)
    http://deathpenalty.procon.org/view....stionID=001000 (a website that searches for pros and cons of arguments and lines them up, the people making the pros/cons claims are all notable.)
    http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/155...life-in-prison

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    This is also wrong, because it's been proven time and time again that death row costs more money than a life in prison.
    I always thought life in prison cost more.

Life in prison, government gives criminals three hot meals a day, free medical, etc.

Death penalty spends so much money acquiring the location of where the person is going to die and the medicine to shut your body down forever.