Thread: Oh My Gosh I did it!!!!! They are in the mail!!!

Default Oh My Gosh I did it!!!!! They are in the mail!!!

Alright. So I have discovered I have a sexual fetish towards diapers and also good ol' watersports. Anyways, I have had the chance in the past to use a pull up and it was amazing. Since then I have not had the opportunity to try this again seeing as how I chucked out the remaining pull ups to avoid questions from my husband as to why they are disappearing. There are times where I day dream about wetting a diaper and how it would feel. Recently I have been trying to find a way of telling my husband about all this but at the same time I'd like to enjoy diapers in private. The want for diapers has been in my mind a lot lately, so about an hour ago I took the plunge and bought some bambinos!!!! I'm so nervousited!!! Now, I'm hoping my package won't be intercepted by my husband lol. The weird thing is, is that I know he will be supportive but I'm scared as all heck to tell him. Hard to imagine after 10 years I still get nervous to tell him things.

I realize this post is really random and all over the place and I apologize for that, I just have so many thoughts and feelings and just had to share with someone before I explode!!

It sounds like you're pretty excited. It also sounds like your husband is a pretty open, accepting guy, so I'd suggest you don't worry too much and just enjoy what you've got coming. Figure things out as you go along.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    It sounds like you're pretty excited. It also sounds like your husband is a pretty open, accepting guy, so I'd suggest you don't worry too much and just enjoy what you've got coming. Figure things out as you go along.
    you know, you are completely right. I'm gonna take this slow and just enjoy it. But there are moments where I start to wonder if I ordered the right size or where I'm going to stash them lol. Only time will tell!

I told my wife when she discovered my diaper order, and it worked out well. She was very accepting and buys me things like plushies and onsies, etc. We have a very strong relationship and support one another. Every marriage is different, but you should know yours an how your husband might react. I wish you luck, and enjoy the diapers.

Stash them in used kotex bag make them look like the pads.
    Tare one corner take all the pads out put diapers in then stuff two pads in the end he wont know the different's
    Plus guys dont mess with those things.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckyDucky View Post
    you know, you are completely right. I'm gonna take this slow and just enjoy it. But there are moments where I start to wonder if I ordered the right size or where I'm going to stash them lol. Only time will tell!
    Sounds like you do what I do: Buy without fully thinking it through and winging it from there because why not . More fun that way.

All I can say is, usually men are open to anything. so maybe try adding it as a little spice for the bedroom, or just go out and tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Analbaka View Post
    All I can say is, usually men are open to anything. so maybe try adding it as a little spice for the bedroom, or just go out and tell him.
    Ya, I'm definitely going the "spice up the bedroom" route. (Eventually) I just don't know how to start. Every time I think I'm going to do it I chicken out. Same thing happened when I told him I suck my thumb daily and then again when I found out I wanted to try soothers. I know he will just smile and tell me to do what makes me happy. Then he'll say something about me looking cute in diapers anyways. Lol
    I just have to find a time when I can make myself just spill it.

- - - Updated - - -

Krone6, I'm thinking I somehow like the pressure I put myself under in these situations. Lol Maybe that's part of what keeps me young. Lol

foxkits, that's a great stash idea. In the end I'm more worried about my nine yr old finding them so a good place to stash is definitely in order!!

Dogboy, you remind me that I over think everything and that this is all gonna go over real quiet like. thank you

Best to get it off your chest quickly rather than feel like you're sneaking around his back. My wife took it awkwardly at first, but she's gotten used to it. She sometimes wears with me as well, which is its own excitement.