Thread: Hewwo!

Jajastinkybinky

Default Hewwo!

Good morning apartment, good morning doorway, morning wall, morning ceiling and good morning ADISC!

I need some tick taks are something cuz my breath stinks!!! HEHEH.

I am jajastinkybinky, I am 5! and a quarter. Hehehe. I have to switch into my adult life which is really rubbish and poopy but my other half will tell me off, He is mean when i don't want to get out of bed in the morning but apparently I "work" pffft. boring. Wan't to play fortress and watch spongebob with my nessy teddy? You can bring a teddy too but it has to be nice to nessy. OR we can go out on an adventure in the woods! SPOOOKY GHOSTS TO GET US!

If you wan't to talk with me I would love to cuddles with you. It doesnt matter what you look like because everyone is amazing and cute! But if you wan't to stop over I have to wear my diapee because I have a weak bladder

I hope I can make friends here who have to too. Everyone makes fun of me But there just meanies.

Welcome! Can we call you jaja for short? This is a great place to make friends. What else do you like to do besides play with nessy and play fortress?

Jajastinkybinky

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome! Can we call you jaja for short? This is a great place to make friends. What else do you like to do besides play with nessy and play fortress?
    Well... I have toy story on my computer. And lots of other games. Hehe. I like to color too... And find wally. He is always hiding!!! You can call me jaja. I don't mind. Hehe. I have disney dvds too. I think I have too many !! Heheh

Jajastinkybinky

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Are you a gamer jaja? Are you in uni?
    Yess, an nooo ive been and finished uni.

hi!! welcome, i hope you make lots of friends on here- me included! i love exploring in the woods. if you need a friend or someone to talk to, i'm all about making new friends and i'd love to chat sometime. anyways, i hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello Jaja, and welcome to ADISC! Very friendly and cute introduction. I'm a huge fan of teddies as well (as are plenty of members here) so you'll be in good company. I also agree that watching cartoons and snuggling up with my plushie pals is better than work (except for when there's cake in the office!).

Quote Originally Posted by Jajastinkybinky View Post
    I hope I can make friends here who have to too. Everyone makes fun of me But there just meanies.
    We won't be meanies, I promise.